• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racing video game, except it’s just TV now.
Actually, the game has separate modes. One where you let an AI drive and the other where you do it by yourself. So it means that I have to do this race event again, except I'm the one doing it all the way through. Thank goodness you can stop it almost anytime and start from where you left off the next time you boot up the game. Otherwise, I would have to leave my PS3 on for days, potentially overheating and powering down in which I'd lose hours of progress.

Actually, the game has separate modes. One where you let an AI drive and the other where you do it by yourself. So it means that I have to do this race event again, except I'm the one doing it all the way through. Thank goodness you can stop it almost anytime and start from where you left off the next time you boot up the game. Otherwise, I would have to leave my PS3 on for days, potentially overheating and powering down in which I'd lose hours of progress.

Ah, I see. Losing progress definitely isn’t fun.

Ah, I see. Losing saved progress definitely isn’t fun.
That almost happened to me a few days ago while I was doing a different race (which lasted 9 hours). The power cut out for a brief moment where everything on the first floor of my house lost power. Miraculously, my PS3 stayed on and I didn't lose the progress I built up to that point. I stopped playing a few minutes after in case it happened again lol.

Speaking of that 9-hour race, it was a very short track meaning I got to do sooo many laps. I got up to lap 952. Yeah, quite mental if you ask me.

1617751064447.png

apparently I was saving this for when kurb came back but I don't know what it is
Post automatically merged:

for when kurb comes back.jpg

oh

Good morning
I'm in Utah Studies and my teacher just had another political rant that was bias and then he told us that we should all wear fancy clothes to school because we obviously can afford it 🙃

Good morning
I'm in Utah Studies and my teacher just had another political rant that was bias and then he told us that we should all wear fancy clothes to school because we obviously can afford it 🙃
This teacher is starting to sound delusional. I hope he doesn't seriously think everyone is rich.

this isn’t directed at anyone here but PLEASE GOD pick up your gramophone after you’re done using it in origins, i’m not going all the way to Gen 1 just because little Timmy forgot to pick up the gramophone at the fire tunnel

this isn’t directed at anyone here but PLEASE GOD pick up your gramophone after you’re done using it in origins, i’m not going all the way to Gen 1 just because little Timmy forgot to pick up the gramophone at the fire tunnel
noted
also

This teacher is starting to sound delusional. I hope he doesn't seriously think everyone is rich.
He is so delusional.
I used to like him as a teacher cause he was chill, but then he started sharing dumb opinions, which its okay to get a little political if you're a social studies teacher, but he was being one sided and bias. I have literally lost all respect for this teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back