• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still a little cold from where I live.
It's cold where I am today, too - after a run of good weather i'm feeling the chill even more than usual (except my sunburnt back lmao there is no winning)

it had been pretty cold (like in the 40s) until one nice day. that day turned into a week or two. and then it got cold again. nature was like “sike”

35B7D2CE-D7CF-474C-9527-EDD2E26E280D.png

hey guys no reason can i have eight dollars

Look at this video I came across. This crossover of people singing Baka Mitai is HUGE and beautiful at the same time. There's literally hundreds of them. Yes, I'm aware a lot of them are just deepfakes meaning the AI is making human facial expressions.
To make things fun for myself, I tried identifying people and things as much as I can. Some of them required researching to make sure I got that correct person. I spent a total of at least an hour or two.

- Gran Turismo taking up three rows of three featuring:
  • Nissan Skyline Pace Car
  • Ford GT40
  • Pink Toyota Yaris/Vitz
  • Nike 2022
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR
  • Daihatsu Midget II D-Type
  • Toyota Pod
  • Chrysler Phaeton
  • Mercedes SLR McLaren
- Rick Astley
- Linus Sebastian (Linus Tech Tips)
- Barack Obama
- Jackie Chan
- Cloud Strife
- Barry from The Bee Movie
- Team Fortress 2 characters taking up three rows of three:
  • Pyro
  • Niper
  • Soldier (Jane Doe)
  • Medic
  • Spy
  • Engineer
  • Heavy (Mikhail)
  • Demoman (Tavish Finnegan DeGroot)
  • Scout (Jeremy)
- Ronald McDonald
- Lebron James
- Ryan "Gootecks" Gutierrez (the guy with the pogchamp emote)
- Jontron
- loltyler1
- Donkey Kong
- Sean Hurwitz (a member of Smash Mouth)
- James Charles
- Kim Jong Un
- Alex Jones
- Reggie Fils-Aime
- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles
- Shaquille O'Neal
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Annoying Orange
- Bernie Sanders
- Pierce Brosnan (James Bond actor)
- Daniel Craig (also a James Bond actor)
- The baby doing a fist pump from that yes meme
- Henry Stickmin
- Justin Bieber
- A guy cosplaying as Mega Man
- Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- Izuku Midoriya (if it weren't for @Midoriya, I would not have been able to identify this character)
- Donkey Kong
- Steve Harvey
- Mr. Bean
- Sans from Undertale
- Seth Everman (the bald guy)
- Waluigi
- Lewis Hamilton. He is a Formula 1 driver who races for Mercedes AMG Petronas.
- The head from Roblox
- Patrick Star
- Spongebob Squarepants
- The characters from Thomas the Tank Engine (they're in three rows of seven except for the last one)
- Bob Ross (RIP)
- Max Verstappen. He is also a Formula 1 driver racing for Red Bull Racing.
- Etika (RIP)
- Sonic
- K.K. Slider
- Fall Guy
- 18 + 1 F1 drivers during the 2020 season: (Bruce Lee and Michael Scott are mixed in there lol)
  • Valtteri Bottas who drives for Mercedes AMG Petronas.
  • Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc who drives for Ferrari. Sebastian Vettel went to Aston Martin Racing.
  • Alexander Albon who drives for Red Bull Racing. He was let go.
  • Carlos Sainz and Lando Norris who drives for McLaren. Carlos Sainz went to Ferrari.
  • Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll who drives for Racing Point (now known as Aston Martin Racing). Sergio Perez went to Red Bull Racing.
  • Daniel Ricciardo and Esteban Ocon who drives for Renault. Daniel Ricciardo went to McLaren.
  • Daniil Kvyat and Pierre Gasly who drives for Alpha Tauri. Daniil Kvyat was let go.
  • Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi who drives for Alfa Romeo.
  • Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen who drives for Haas. Both drivers were let go and replaced.
  • George Russell and Nicholas Latifi who drives for Williams Racing.
  • Nico Hulkenberg is a reserve driver for Racing Point.
- Windows logos from different years
- Bruce Lee
- Michael Scott from The Office (Steve Carell)
- Vsauce (Michael Stevens)
- Fred from Scooby Doo
- A crewmate from Among Us
- The four men from the coffin dance meme
- Baldi from Baldi's Basics
- Danny Devito
- Shrek
- Batman
- Robbie Rotten (RIP Stefan Karl Stefansson)
- Another three men from the coffin dance meme
- Mariya Takeuchi (right beside Shaggy)
- Shaggy
- Plankton
- Hank Hill
- The laughing man from that one meme
- A default Mii
- The characters of Ace Combat 5 - The Unsung War (they're in two rows of five in black and white):
  • Marcus Snow
  • Hans Grimm
  • Kirk the dog
  • Jack Bartlett
  • Kei Nagase
  • Nicholas A. Andersen
  • Wolfgang Buchner
  • Orson Perrault
  • Allen C. Hamilton
  • Alvin H. Davenport
- The characters of Ace Combat 7 - Skies Unknown (they're in four rows of seven. Look at that singing burger lol):
  • Clown
  • Vincent Harling
  • Johnson
  • Wiseman
  • Huxian
  • Jaeger
  • Lanza
  • Colonel Mckinsey
  • Tabloid
  • Avril Mead
  • AWACS Long Caster (the one with the burger icon). AWACS stands for Airbourne Warning and Control System.
  • Count
  • Deanna McOnie
  • Lehmann
  • Schroeder, Edouard Labarthe
  • Mihaly A. Shilage
  • Wit
  • Rosa Cossette D’Elise
  • Ionela A. Shilage
  • Alma A. Shilage
  • Knocker
  • Brownie
  • Otto van Dalsen
  • Eike van Dalsen
  • Matias Torres
  • David North
  • Howard Clemens
- Bob The Builder
- Surprised Pikachu
- The crying man from that crying meme
- Naruto
- Dr. Eggman from the Sonic Movie (Jim Carrey)
- The pirate from the Spongebob Squarepants intro
- Josh, Steve, Joe, and Blue from Blue's Clues
- Tom & Jerry
- A Pomeranian dog
- A goldfish
- Tweety bird
- Joker
- An emu
- Teletubbies characters: Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Sun Baby (Jessica Smith), Laa-Laa, Po
- Mona Lisa
- A shark
- Mr. Krabs
- Mickey Mouse
- Isabelle
- Dwight Schrute from The Office (Rainn Wilson)
- Ness from Earthbound
- Abraham Lincoln
- Miis (they're in three rows of four)
- Animal Crossing villagers featuring:

• Daisy
  • Benjamin
  • Biskit
  • Butch
  • Pietro
  • Goldie
  • Bea (I have her on my island!)
  • Cookie
  • Mac
- Mario from Super Mario 64
- Ms. Piggy from The Muppets
- Ash Ketchum
- Pepe
- Crash Bandicoot
- Cartman from South Park
- Captain Falcon
- A Smash Bros. Ultimate character selection screen. Masahiro Sakurai eventually fades in.
- Dobbsyrules (apparently, if it weren't for him, none of this would have existed)
- 33 Nascar drivers
- Yoshi
- Another Mr. Krabs
- Goro Majima from Yakuza 0

I was pleasantly surprised how I saw a lot of familiar faces whether it'd be animals, objects, real people, or fictional characters, all in the same video! I'd love to know if you could identify more people not mentioned in the gigantic list. Again, this video is beautiful as if everyone is united as one.

I think one of the things in his is game is that you gotta shoot some giant foot so
could be that

I had to look it up. It's pretty funny fighting against hundreds of people with the same name as you. I wonder what they were saying during that noodle fight.
It seemed so lighthearted and happy, I was just in awe of the amount of people that showed up. But compared to other things that are showing up on the news for me, this was so cool. Honestly I wish my name was Josh so I could've gone.
Post automatically merged:

One other thing i forgot to mention: I bought myself an electric guitar from my guitar teacher! This has been my dream to get one for a long time, but I didn't know where to look and what type to get. Anyway, I'm so excited to play it now and literally I am in love with the guitar. It came with an amp and everything- I'll take pictures when I have the chance 🎉

Last edited:
Hey guys! I think this is my very first time posting in this thread c:

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Also, @thetessagrace , I did hear about the Josh fight with the pool noodles! I heard a 5-year-old won the fight xD It was very wholesome. I hope they turn it into like, a yearly thing or something where they just all meet up once a year and fight with pool noodles, LOL.

Also, @thetessagrace , I did hear about the Josh fight with the pool noodles! I heard a 5-year-old won the fight xD It was very wholesome. I hope they turn it into like, a yearly thing or something where they just all meet up once a year and fight with pool noodles, LOL.
Welcome to the basement!

So a 5-year-old Josh won the battle, eh? That's so sweet! They all gotta step up the game next time or Josh will defeat Josh once again. What's even better is that the event is for a good cause. They managed to donate around $12k and donated lots of food!

Whats happening people
Kurb asks for eight dollars for no reason, I found a huge choir of people singing in Japanese, we discovered that there was an event for people named Josh, and deanapants is intimidating other people with the same name as her so she can win if there's ever an event for people named Deana. It's been a crazy day today.

Welcome to the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back