• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm meh, my little brother turned 3 today and still have to finish reading chapter 3 of the skin I'm in for homework.
Also unrelated, I feel bad for @Vrisnem. Poor guy has to get up and be on this website for 10 hours and give an insane amount of warnings, infractions, and bans. That seems like so much work, I could never be a mod lol
If I were a mod, I'd end up dishing out warnings and bans that people don't deserve. Think of that meme where everybody gets a thing.

Nothing much can help me right now. At least not from other people. If you’re able to play a few rounds of Smash Ultimate though that would definitely cheer me up... no worries if not.
Oof, sorry I can't. I'm about to sleep in a few minutes. I'll be available sometime tomorrow so let me know if you're up for a few matches.. :)

I'm meh, my little brother turned 3 today and still have to finish reading chapter 3 of the skin I'm in for homework.
Also unrelated, I feel bad for @Vrisnem. Poor guy has to get up and be on this website for 10 hours and give an insane amount of warnings, infractions, and bans. That seems like so much work, I could never be a mod lol
I have to be on my computer all day everyday between work, two volunteer jobs, and university. It's the only reason I'm on TBT as much as I am.

If I were a mod, I'd end up dishing out warnings and bans that people don't deserve. Think of that meme where everybody gets a thing. :)
We're held accountable for all of our actions. If someone were to go off the rails like that they would be removed from the team.

Of course, because there's not enough money in the world to pay you, plus Jeremy would probably have to shut the site down due to low funds
If I were being paid I'd be collecting a lot of overtime so this might be true. For the record I'm posting this at 4am!

random question- you only get to eat one ice cream flavor for the rest of your life. what is it?
Madagascan vanilla.

Neapolitan because it's 3 flavours in one 😝 or butterscotch ripple
This is actually such a difficult question
why did i know someone was going to say Neapolitan lmao

i would probably choose soft serve chocolate since it goes well with pretty much any topping and i wouldn’t get bored of it

It’s 10:10 over here. Probably going to try sleeping earlier since I woke up at 11:30 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back