• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just put an inkling in the sink
I've analysed our Rules and Guidelines three times over to find a reason to remove this act of squid kid cruelty. There isn't one. We might have to let him off the hook on a technicality here.

I've analysed our Rules and Guidelines three times over to find a reason to remove this act of squid kid cruelty. There isn't one. We might have to let him off the hook on a technicality here.
You may be right, but this looks a lot like first-degree murder here. Kurb should be sentenced to prison for life with no parole for at least 25 years!

I'm just playing along here. No need to take things seriously.

tenor.gif

The inkling family is setting charges, go i think kurb will be sentenced to the basement for 25 years

This is the thread where we raided fast food restaurants and abducted Ronald McDonald for several days so this actually seems fairly normal.
I missed this era of crime and now i'm a bit sad. By all means, please continue with the waterboarding so I can feel like i'm part of something.

I missed this era of crime and now i'm a bit sad. By all means, please continue with the waterboarding so I can feel like i'm part of something.
go read the first like 20 pages and you'll be crying from laughter lmao. yes, I can say that i've argued over whether to put ronald mcdonald in a nice cell or a nasty cell. things you never thought you'd say.
Post automatically merged:

timeline that i can remember
-we almost got turned into candy
-we raided mcdonalds and permanently passed out the employees (dont ask)
-then starbucks, olive garden, and more (also dont ask)
-all while designing the boat (the slide was approved by mick)
-and more i cant remember lol but it was really fun until we stopped because it was spammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back