• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should tell that to that one person whose been trying to look for you for months (it's not me). At least that will end their search and all is well.

Alright, well I’ll just state it here so they can see. My username here used to be Zhongli. There, I said it.

Alright, well I’ll just state it here so they can see. My username here used to be Zhongli. There, I said it.
But what if they don't come here to the basement at all? I think you should say it all over the forums so I can give a reason to ban you in the "you're banned game".

I don't play Genshin so could someone please explain to me how to pronounce Zhongli because I have no idea what is going on here 😅

Should I have just asked @Midoriya how to pronounce his name, back when that was his name? Probably...

I don't play Genshin so could someone please explain to me how to pronounce Zhongli because I have no idea what is going on here 😅

Should I have just asked @Midoriya how to pronounce his name, back when that was his name? Probably...

Pretty sure it’s like “Shong-Lee” but with a “ZH” sound at the beginning.

Moreover, why are we still talking about this? 🤔

Pretty sure it’s like “Shong-Lee” but with a “ZH” sound at the beginning.

Moreover, why are we still talking about this? 🤔

To add to the conversation 😜 I remember back when I made my valentine's card here on TBT for you, you were currently named Zhongli. In it I had a quote by Midoriya the character so it would have been weird if your name was also Midoriya at that time as it would have sounded like I was sending you your own quote or something. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back