• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to the conversation 😜 I remember back when I made my valentine's card here on TBT for you, you were currently named Zhongli. In it I had a quote by Midoriya the character so it would have been weird if your name was also Midoriya at that time as it would have sounded like I was sending you your own quote or something. 🤔

Ah, yes. Saved from being quoted by myself back to myself because of a name change.

Tomorrow it is, but thanks. :]
20d0158d59609a046626801010fb3fd5ff1c70d2_00.gif

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you guys are doing well, so yeah, I'm bored in homeroom so everyone tell me about your day C:

can't find any lunchables, what is life without them?
life is bleak without them
bleak and broken
lunchables supremacy hehe
Post automatically merged:

also just changed my avatar to a picrew i did one time when i was bored, might change it back, we'll have to see what i decide later
tell me what you guys think

Me running to Midoriya's page tomorrow to deploy the birthday wishes
View attachment 372849

You better be ready, 'cause I ain't gonna show any mercy.
watch my stupid ass totally forget to do this by tomorrow.
I already wished them a happy birthday...THREE DAYS EARLY! EEEEEYOOOOOOOO

• Love
Reactions: 0ni
Happy birthday 🎁 @Midoriya!
As for me, my birthday is alllllllllll the way in January 2022
I love being born so early in the month when all my friends are born in September or june

Attachments

• 1620161708538.png
    1620161708538.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back