• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now reading through that thread out of curiosity @Koopadude100 - my favourite @SpaceTokki77 quote from the whole thing has to be: "a" or some other variation of that whenever they are close to a post milestone lmao. You getting the 700th post when there was no prize attached to, though... that hurts.

and good morning @Antonio - you good?

I am now reading through that thread out of curiosity @Koopadude100 - my favourite @SpaceTokki77 quote from the whole thing has to be: "a" or some other variation of that whenever they are close to a post milestone lmao. You getting the 700th post when there was no prize attached to, though... that hurts.

and good morning @Antonio - you good?
i also got 900 i think lolol

Ahh i remember those days well. The day I got rich but blew it on an amethyst and pave
Post automatically merged:

aww c:
same for me, also i can’t believe i won a nonexistent prize like 3 times and i kept begging for tbt- wow my past self is ew
edit: also, kirbyz is taking a break from the forum 😭
NO KIRBYZ 🤧

what's y'all's favorite kind of beans

this is for research
This one
1620332271773.png

I’m torn between jelly beans and black beans... on one hand jelly beans sweet and nice, on other hand black beans I have grown before... WHAT DO I CHOOSE?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back