• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or

C8A94D76-3919-4023-863E-205376E4C91D.jpeg

is green team not doing too hot

any blue team members guys?
also i haven't signed up for like anything yet and i feel terrible argh
Post automatically merged:

okay after scrolling thorugh a couple pages as far as usual active people on basement dwellers @Midoriya @Shellzilla
lets dominate okay 💙

any blue team members guys?
also i haven't signed up for like anything yet and i feel terrible argh
I'm team blue. I'm having a hard time sleeping right now because I keep thinking about the TBT world championship on how exciting it is so far. If you wanna sign up, try participating in friendly matches so you don't add extra stress when playing. Anyway, why are you not feeling good? Do you need something?

I'm team blue. I'm having a hard time sleeping right now because I keep thinking about the TBT world championship on how exciting it is so far. If you wanna sign up, try participating in friendly matches so you don't add extra stress when playing. Anyway, why are you not feeling good? Do you need something?
i need ibuprofen and my stupid assignment for school to finish itself tbh but my mental state is broken today

okay i need to stop merging posts but blue-ish lineup haha

Fellow blue team member here!

I've held off submitting times for the competition since I don't know the schedule for my new job yet. Hopefully that'll be cleared up by tomorrow!
i didn't even know you were on blue team! well, lets all work together to win, okay?

That sucks to hear. Is there anything I could do to help?
hopefully my headache and cramps will clear tomorrow, but thanks for your concern, it makes me feel awesome C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back