• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't answer my question but ok
people are colorful because tbt decided to have a gang war, its bloods vs crips but more complicated,

i have very valuable roblox hats you may be able to have if they give me my account back

people are colorful because tbt decided to have a gang war, its bloods vs crips but more complicated,

i have very valuable roblox hats you may be able to have if they give me my account back
a gang war huh
Post automatically merged:

I hope to get my expensive roblox hats within 5-7 business days

considering roblox has a really bad appeal system that probably won't happen

I hope to get my expensive roblox hats within 5-7 business days

considering roblox has a really bad appeal system that probably won't happen

well i literally know my username and password its just they want you to verify with email and the email i used was my moms old one thats long gone, it was msn or something lmfao, i have no access to it anymore

In Gorod Krovi Nikolai remarks about his several wives. He killed almost all of them. He couldn’t even remember which gun he killed one of his wives with. He also remarks about having a brother, which was also killed in the Battle of Stalingrad. Which also happens to be where Gorod takes place. So somewhere is Gorod Krovi is Nikolai’s brother’s corpse. Funny, isn’t it?

In Gorod Krovi Nikolai remarks about his several wives. He killed almost all of them. He couldn’t even remember which gun he killed one of his wives with. He also remarks about having a brother, which was also killed in the Battle of Stalingrad. Which also happens to be where Gorod takes place. So somewhere is Gorod Krovi is Nikolai’s brother’s corpse. Funny, isn’t it?
is that the guy you kin

is that the guy you kin
B3083614-C5BB-4D34-8D69-A7C17FC3B873.jpeg

good day to everyone
Post automatically merged:

FJLKDJFLKSHGLKSDJ I JUST REALIZED MY TEAM NAME IS BLUES CLUES AND I CANNOT THAT IS AMAZING

Hopefully someone would be able to come up with something other than Barney for purple if that was the case. :oops:
Blue's clues for blue, dora for purple, sesame street for red (because of elmo)
And green for super why 🤣
The tbt championship aka war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back