• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Beach Parties!

legendarysaiken

www.neogeeked.com
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Now that we have awesome beaches and an island, what kind of games (besides the tours) are you going to host with friends??

Honestly, we generally just run around and fish/catch bugs. BUT with the island and minigames, I guess we'll probably go into that a lot too :D

We'll be harvesting bacon, constructing nukes, and mabye even fight cyborgpirates to the death.

Oh, I don't watch them either. Been keeping spoilers away as much as possible, but I found out about multiplayer minigames lurking around on here.

I don't sit around all day on the computer D:... In fact, I don't even use a computer, I use an Ipad. And back on topic, I plan on having my character run slowly as possible with dramatic music playing.

I work on computers and am on them all day XD

And the Hot Hot Hot song is perfect XD

I plan to have fishing competitions of some sort.

It's a shame we can't put community projects on the beach. I'd throw some tiki torches on it and maybe a jukebox and a barbecue object.

I am probably going to spend about half of my time in New Leaf on the island or at least the beach. The beach has always been my favorite spot because of the awesome bugs you can catch there along with fishing. I'm going to try to get the Golden Net as fast as possible. :)

Oh man, too bad there aren't any real swim suites :3 you know, diving suits aside. Oh well, there are always beach-wear qr codes out there. Anyway.. beach parties sound fun, but I wish we could do more on the beach.. like if we could bury things, then I'd probably set up summer themed scavenger hunts! I could probably do that anyway, in my town itself. Maybe another contest to see who can get a certain sea critter first. :eek: Ahhh so many ideas~ I love setting up these kinds of things.

On another note... <.< 19 days guys... ;3

Back