• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bear & Turtle's Cycling Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
In Game Name: Jean
Island Name: Nokipina
Time Zone: EDT
Wanted Villagers: Dobie, Drago, Phoebe and Vivian!
Offer: NMT/TBT lmk price suggestions for each villager because I don't want to low ball you or anything!!

In Game Name: Jean
Island Name: Nokipina
Time Zone: EDT
Wanted Villagers: Dobie, Drago, Phoebe and Vivian!
Offer: NMT/TBT lmk price suggestions for each villager because I don't want to low ball you or anything!!
20-25 tbt each is good! We're gonna split it up and Bear will get you 2 and I'll get you 2, what's your time frame and what order do you want them in?

@turtleyawesome are you planning on cycling for villagers in the next couple of hours? Because I'll have to go to bed eventually but would really like to request a villager for a plot before I do :)

Awesome! Here's my order, then :D

In Game Name: Erica
Island Name: Kelpwood
Time Zone: GMT+1
Wanted Villagers: Drago
Offer: 30TBT or 1 mil IGB, whichever you'd prefer

Thanks! :D
Post automatically merged:

@turtleyawesome can we agree on a time, more or less? I need to leave the computer for a bit but that way I could check sporadically :)

Thanks! :D
Post automatically merged:

@turtleyawesome can we agree on a time, more or less? I need to leave the computer for a bit but that way I could check sporadically :)
I have to eat dinner soon and it takes an hour to cycle, so maybe in 4ish hours? If that's too late for you I can try to come on earlier.

I'll take the tbt :) I'll pm you about 10 minutes before he's ready.
I have to eat dinner soon and it takes an hour to cycle, so maybe in 4ish hours? If that's too late for you I can try to come on earlier.

Oh that's too late for me :c But it's ok! I can talk to you again tomorrow if I can't get a Drago tonight. I need to go to sleep soon-ish anyway!

Oh that's too late for me :c But it's ok! I can talk to you again tomorrow if I can't get a Drago tonight. I need to go to sleep soon-ish anyway!
I'll try to get him ready as soon as I can. If I'm fast I might be ready in 45 minutes.

20-25 tbt each is good! We're gonna split it up and Bear will get you 2 and I'll get you 2, what's your time frame and what order do you want them in?
Okay, sounds good! I don't have a spot right now but I can clear one out ASAP. I can PM you if you'd rather. I don't care about the order tbh, so whatever works for you!

YOYOYO 🥴
In Game Name: abalonei
Island Name: roonrana
Time Zone: EST
Wanted Villager: felicity
Offer: all my love and 20 nmt 😗 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back