• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Beau in boxes!

JellofishXD

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2585-4103-8812
White Cosmos
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (27) +
Just moved a villager in via amiibo campsite so Beau should be in boxes now (NOTE: this is the first villager that will be forced out via amiibo for my town so according to the guide there should be zero glitches involved!). Looking mainly for IGB but will consider a mix of both IGB and NMT. Bit busy but will bump up occasionally.

Last edited:
10 mil for him and 10 NMT?

Oh is he available already? I thought it was tomorrow?
Thatโ€™s what I thought sorry but amiibo makes them go into boxes immediately haha

EDIT: sorry for the miscommunication guys! Offer still open Beau is in boxes right now

I have no idea honestly, I havenโ€™t been on this forum for like 5 years. Hahah! I misread NMT for TBT. โ˜น๏ธ

Hey how much IGB are you looking for?
I got an offer for 10 mill before so something around that range would be awesome. I know itโ€™s a lot but Iโ€™m really poor in game at the moment.

I got an offer for 10 mill before so something around that range would be awesome. I know itโ€™s a lot but Iโ€™m really poor in game at the moment.
Can I offer something like 9.5mil? I know it's a little bit lower than the previous offer, but I only have a tiny bit above 10mil total rn. So I would like to leave a small amount of bells for myself.

Can I offer something like 9.5mil? I know it's a little bit lower than the previous offer, but I only have a tiny bit above 10mil total rn. So I would like to leave a small amount of bells for myself.
Sure!! You can even do 9 million, are you available to pick him up right now?

Back