• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Been Playing Since Release Date....

I got my first picture a few days ago and playing since June 9th ._.

I've been playing since release date and I can't even stay on one town. Although I have a feeling for this one, I'll treasure it foreeeveeeeeeerr...hopefully.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the only pic I have is from Julian which I got a few days ago.

When I was trying to get a pic from anyone, I didn't get anything, but as soon as I stopped trying I got about six or seven in the span of a week or two. So I would say keep trying, but instead I'll say stop trying and they'll start pouring in. xD

I started within a week of release date, and I haven't gotten any either. ;___; I don't get what I'm doing wrong.
Maybe there's some specific requirement I haven't heard of, though. [/size]

I started within a week of release date, and I haven't gotten any either. ;___; I don't get what I'm doing wrong.
Maybe there's some specific requirement I haven't heard of, though. [/size]

I remember reading somewhere about being able to gauge to some degree the level of friendship based off on what they do when you join them on a bench in your town. Also, I think they're at a high enough level if they visit you while you're in your home, without warning. I could be wrong though!

I've been playing since release date and I can't even stay on one town. Although I have a feeling for this one, I'll treasure it foreeeveeeeeeerr...hopefully.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the only pic I have is from Julian which I got a few days ago.

Same! xD

I have been playing since June 7th and my first picture came on september 8th.

When I was trying to get a pic from anyone, I didn't get anything, but as soon as I stopped trying I got about six or seven in the span of a week or two. So I would say keep trying, but instead I'll say stop trying and they'll start pouring in. xD

How do you try? (or not try)? :S

I just do everything they ask and constantly talk to them whenever I pass someone.

I keep on ignoring (or at least, attempt to ignore) Ed and he gave me his picture because Muffy asked me to deliver something to him -_-

I been playing since july 19 and I've got three pics... and one of them is from a villager that I hate! o_O

Last edited:
How do you try? (or not try)? :S

I just do everything they ask and constantly talk to them whenever I pass someone.

It's hard not to try when you really want one but that's really what happened with me. Some people reset when they *think* their friendship is high enough, as there's a chance that they'll give you a pic after you complete a request for them (I just FINALLY got Molly's pic today after delivering a present to her from Julian.).

Don't feel too bad, I don't have any pictures either. I'm not trying that hard to earn them that quickly.

I haven't gotten a picture and I've been playing since june as well. Granted I don't play too much everyday, but it's been months! I'm beginning to think my villagers holds a secret anti-fanclub of me >:|.

I asked this on another thread but nobody answered......can you get villager pics without sending them letters every single day? Like if I just do favors every time they ask?

I asked this on another thread but nobody answered......can you get villager pics without sending them letters every single day? Like if I just do favors every time they ask?

I believe so... I think I sent one letter to Cole while he was in my town and that was in the very beginning as he was one of my original villagers... I kept doing the favors he asked and eventually I started getting his pic.

I got my first photo on sunday :D Hopper asked me to get him some new furniture so I gave him a gyroid and he gave me his pic in return I was soooo happy :p xx

Back