Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (3) +
I was wondering if anyone could donate 500B to me. Of course there generosity will be rewarded with whatever sum of money I have left. Also, a free design on ACCF may be included too. Any takers?

Ha, no, earn bells the right way!

this was uncalled for, but yes, you should earn your own bells.

I would have a different opinion on this, and give you the bells, but I remember when I joined the site I asked for some bells and I got flamed, like super flamed,, it was full of heaps of ****.
So sorry, but you should earn them yourself, whats the point of having TBT Bells if people are just going to give them to you.

this was uncalled for, but yes, you should earn your own bells.

I would have a different opinion on this, and give you the bells, but I remember when I joined the site I asked for some bells and I got flamed, like super flamed,, it was full of heaps of ****.
So sorry, but you should earn them yourself, whats the point of having TBT Bells if people are just going to give them to you.

Yeah well this person didn't just join the site, they know what gets flamed.

@Bidoof: Thanks for being considerate.:blush:

@Everyone else: Fine, I was just asking. I guess none of you really care that if you asked then I would give whatever I could...

@Bidoof: Thanks for being considerate.:blush:

@Everyone else: Fine, I was just asking. I guess none of you really care that if you asked then I would give whatever I could...

I'd rather earn bells properly instead of pleading. T_T

Is anyone nice here?!

With the exception of Bidoof, he's always pulling my leg.

Rover AC I won't mind donating 500B for you, but I'll have to earn the bells myself first :)

Back