• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Bell Exchange, Hybrids, Bushes & Unorderables for TBT [New Items]

Order: 5 orange roses and gold axe if free
D/P Pickup preferred, my internet is not great at my current house
Price 20 tbt

Back AGAIN. I swear this is going to be a daily thing (because this thread is amazing). I'll take 3 pink roses and 2 Jacobs Ladder for 12 TBT. Just let me know when your available.

Order: 39 Gold Roses, Sloppy Set, 7-11 Set, Golden Watering can
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
Total TBT for Order: 202

I'm on now. Sorry for being inconsistent!

If you're available now, just re-post your request or VM me. I'll respond as quickly as I can!
And reminder: I have multiples of my unorderable sets!

Last edited:
Order: 20 Jacob's Ladders, 20 of each type of non-gold *hybrid rose, 10 gold roses
Delivery or Pickup: Whatever is easiest for you, but I would prefer delivery if possible.
Total 290 I believe.

Reposting :)

Also, can I add a golden axe and shovel? (New total: 310 I believe)

Last edited:
Reposting :)

Also, can I add a golden axe and shovel? (New total: 310 I believe)

Sure thing friend. If you're available now, add me and open your gates. With that type of order, it may require 2 trips. I'll gather the flowers for a bit and stop by!

Hey there friends, I just got an order altogether for a potato, and it turns out he's not available right now. So, currently, I have a few items unavailable (that I will be able to get after the trade with a potato), which are golden axes, gold roses and a sloppy set.

Therefore, if you are fine with not obtaining those items now (and possibly re-ordering later), I can do your orders while we wait for a potato.
@Casster, essentially, don't have gold roses or sloppy set at the moment, but I will later.
@Catland, don't have a golden axe at the moment, I will later.

Order: 20 million IGB + Golden Shovel + Golden Watering Can
Delivery or pickup: Delivery
Total: 120 TBT

Thanks!

Order: 20 million IGB + Golden Shovel + Golden Watering Can
Delivery or pickup: Delivery
Total: 120 TBT

Thanks!

Hey there, for bell transfers, I'd prefer to do them in my town. I already have all of the bells laid out, and an ABD in my house. If this is fine with you, add me and I'll open my gates in a minute!

Back