• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Bell Exchange, Hybrids, Bushes & Unorderables for TBT [New Items]

Tbt sent already and my gates are open as well ! Please tell me when you'll be able to come! ^^

Tbt sent already and my gates are open as well ! Please tell me when you'll be able to come! ^^

Hey there friend, I've kept this one person waiting for a while, so I'd prefer if you waited until I was done with this transaction to come to my town. I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade with you.

Also, bell transfers in my town -- remember? ^^

Order: 30 pink roses please
Delivery or Pickup: deilvery please!
Total TBT for Order: 60tbt

Hi there c:
Order: 7/11 set, sloppy set, and 20 pink carnations
Delivery or Pickup: delivery please
Total TBT for Order: 115

Can I exchange 50 tbt for 10M IGB? Also, can I order 5 Jacob Ladders and 5 Pink Carnations?

Of course, friend. Give me a few minutes and I'll send you a VM.

--

Added a bunch of new stuff to the shop! Unorderable items, clothes, Sahara items, among other things!

Last edited:
Order: Hi may I order 40 tbt worth of pink roses?
Delivery or Pickup: Pick up if that's ok!
Total TBT for Order: 40tbt

Order: Hi may I order 40 tbt worth of pink roses?
Delivery or Pickup: Pick up if that's ok!
Total TBT for Order: 40tbt

Yes, of course, friend. I'm in the middle of a trade right now, so I'll VM you when I'm ready.
That's 20 pink roses, by the way.

:D

Last edited:

Order: mermaid set
Delivery or Pickup: pickup
Total TBT for Order: 30 tbt
also, would you mind if I used your town to transfer some items/bells from my main town to my side town? c: if not I understand! I'll add some extra tbt though if so!

Back