• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bell Town

TERRY16389 said:
I'll join.

Name: Terry
Living Area: A-1
Race: Elf
Hello, and welcome to Bell Town. Although, I'll need you to pick another acre, as you can not pick one on the map that already has a building on it.

it is a cold and foggy night in bell town all of a sudden a figure appears on the train platform, but no train has come for 5 hours.*staggers in from misty train platform* uhhhhggggg. *passes out cold on the ground, and is bloody and bruised* *I.D. falls out of pocket, along with a note*

the I.D. says:
name: link uzamaki
race: human (odd qualties have been spoted during testing)

the note says:
my name is link, I came to this town to start a new life, and rest and relax in peace. I would like to live in acre D-3 if possible, thank you.

[quote="] it is a cold and foggy night in bell town all of a sudden a figure appears on the train platform, but no train has come for 5 hours.*staggers in from misty train platform* uhhhhggggg. *passes out cold on the ground, and is bloody and bruised* *I.D. falls out of pocket, along with a note*

the I.D. says:
race: human (odd qualties have been spooted during testing)

the note says:
my name is link, I came to this town to start a new life, and rest and relax in peace. I would like to live in acre D-3 if possible, thank you. [/quote]
uh, yeah...

:eek:

[quote="] it is a cold and foggy night in bell town all of a sudden a figure appears on the train platform, but no train has come for 5 hours.*staggers in from misty train platform* uhhhhggggg. *passes out cold on the ground, and is bloody and bruised* *I.D. falls out of pocket, along with a note*

the I.D. says:

the note says:
my name is link, I came to this town to start a new life, and rest and relax in peace. I would like to live in acre D-3 if possible, thank you. [/quote]
Welcome to Bell Town. And, everyone, Bell Town might be changing soon...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

the I.D. says:

the note says:
my name is link, I came to this town to start a new life, and rest and relax in peace. I would like to live in acre D-3 if possible, thank you.
Welcome to Bell Town. And, everyone, Bell Town might be changing soon... [/quote]
What do you mean??!!!

:eek:

tomNook said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

the I.D. says:

the note says:
Welcome to Bell Town. And, everyone, Bell Town might be changing soon...
What do you mean??!!!

:eek: [/quote]
You'll find out soon enough...

*wakes up* uhhh, my head. hi everyone, how've you been? anyway I'm new here and would take any job that is needed, like gardener or something (along with being a mercenary). but times are changing, however my background is of no importance for now, and everything is fine, I assure you. and for short u guys can call me link23, its alot easier to type than my full name.

For a while, Bell Town will be shut down for some reorganization. The town will be re-opened once the reorganization is finished. Thank you for your cooperation, and sorry for any inconviences caused because of this action.

Any questions? PM me.

All right, the town is open, with new features. Oh, and you can get some new careers, too. And remember, you can have more than one job that allows multiple people. (Ex. TV Broadcaster, Fisher, etc.)

yeah...... my house is under the lake now, so could I move to G-4? it would be better on my insurance rates if my house wasn't flooded 24/7, thank you.

[quote="] yeah...... my house is under the lake now, so could I move to G-4? it would be better on my insurance rates if my house wasn't flooded 24/7, thank you. [/quote]
Funny how that river seems to change, huh?

Back