• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bell Town

TERRY16389 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
tomNook said:
TERRY16389 said:
I'll join.

Name: Terry
Living Area: A-1
Race: Elf
Welcome to Bell Town! Where has everyone gone?
Not sure. Our population has suddenly dropped...

:'(
Oh my! What acre can I have??
Just pick one on the new map, and make sure it doesn't already have any water or any buildings in it.

Hmmm....You guys need to get a visual picture of your map... I can't make a picture in my head that well, sorry. I guess I'll just let you pick for me Smart Tech.

TERRY16389 said:
Hmmm....You guys need to get a visual picture of your map... I can't make a picture in my head that well, sorry. I guess I'll just let you pick for me Smart Tech.
Hm? There is a pic there, a link to it at least.

TERRY16389 said:
Hm? There is a pic there, a ]
Oh, didn't see that there was a link to the new town...I guess I'll take A-3

TERRY16389 said:
TERRY16389 said:
Hm? There is a pic there, a ]
Oh, didn't see that there was a link to the new town...I guess I'll take A-3
All right then.

Welcome to The Gate of Bell town!

Any wanna travel?

I'm ready, anyone?

coming soon I am going to start a fan-fic based on my character here in bell town. also part of the story will take place here, and it will be played out here as well. in other words, what happens here during that part of the story, will be put in my story, the story will be written shortly after events happen here in bell town, I will start writing the story soon, at latest I'll start writing in January, but I have no time to today, and I may not have time to start for about a week, so please be patient for now. also I the events that take place here in Bell Town, will take place near the end of my story, so don't worry about it. thank you for providing the opportunity to do something like this, I hope people enjoy my fan-fic, and my ideas for bell town.

most of the stuff that goes on here in bell town (besides my entrence(sp) to town) will not be put in my story for the time being, so do what you need, it may or may not make it. *casts fishing line* I hope they are biteing today.

ok *heads over to waterfall* *pulls out 50 cal. rifle* hey fishies, smile for the birdy *fires* *water splashes everywhere, 3 fish lie on the shore with no heads* wow, I guess those fish won't be getting ahead in life.

[quote="] ok *heads over to waterfall* *pulls out 50 cal. rifle* hey fishies, smile for the birdy *fires* *water splashes everywhere, 3 fish lie on the shore with no heads* wow, I guess those fish won't be getting ahead in life. [/quote]
Heh, I think you're right.

:p

I wanna live in: D4
I'm a: White frog with black stripes
My occupation is: Ghost Manager (I keep track of ghosts, remember Wisp?)

PrinceBoo said:
I wanna live in: D4
I'm a: White frog with black stripes
My occupation is: Ghost Manager (I keep track of ghosts, remember Wisp?)
I LOVE wisp!

Can I live in a imaginary acre that I made up? If so heres my info I searched the list so I don't know if its been updated....

Acre: K-3 (if not A-1 then if thats taken B-3)
Race: Blue Duck

Kolvo said:
Can I live in a imaginary acre that I made up? If so heres my info I searched the list so I don't know if its been updated....

Acre: K-3 (if not A-1 then if thats taken B-3)
Race: Blue Duck
Do you know Pate?

:eek:

Back