• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last 200 posts all violate the new Anti-bump rules. you're all reported!!

I don't think the last 200 posts are violating that rule, considering they aren't bumps. They do violate the post content rules though, since many were just one-word responses, or things that would belong in the basement.

Last edited:
lol right i hardly think you have time to go through all the users. also are you reporting staff? lmao

I don't think the last 200 posts are violating that rule, considering they aren't bumps. They do violate the post content rules though, since many were just one-word responses, or things that would belong in the basement.

guys king dad was joking o-o

i totally lucked into one in a giveaway in middle of the nite. i bet there will be a few more during Christmas re-stocks. also, Miharu is having an apple giveaway on tbt market thread...

i totally lucked into one in a giveaway in middle of the nite. i bet there will be a few more during Christmas re-stocks. also, Miharu is having an apple giveaway on tbt market thread...

Hm.. you do have a good alternative, but, even then, you do not get the satifaction of just staying up late and earning your prize!.. It's just not the same.

I still don't have an apple xD
Although, I've been trying to get a yellow house for like 2 years xD

you just missed like 3 yellow house sales! maybe the next direct will restock the letters for you

I didn't even know there was a restock haha.
The ones I have been present for I've missed anyway... my internet is poop.

I didn't even know there was a restock haha.
The ones I have been present for I've missed anyway... my internet is poop.

there wasn't a restock for the letters for this direct, people just selling letters they've been holding onto.

56 Chocolate Cakes
4 Toy Hammers
50 Cherries
30 Peaches
20 Apples

and

3 Group addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back