• Vic

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters

Wolfieocelot

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tbh, i dont like most of the bulls but here:

BEST: Stu. He is lazy (fave male personality) and looks pretty cute.

WORST: Coach and Rodeo. Coach's personality fits the design, but im not a big fan of the design... Contrary to most people's opinions, i just dont get Rodeo's popularity. Tbh, his red eyes just make him look straight up creepy... well, hes not the worst though, his personality is pretty cool.

i- i might be one of the only few people who actually like coach LMAO. don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of villagers who i like more but coach is alright! stu and vic are pretty cool, too. :’)

as for the worst bull, t-bone gets my vote; he’s not awful but i don’t really care for his design aha.

best is rodeo because he is super cute, angus is second best because he is the most animal crossing looking villager in this game (idk why i think that, i just do lol)

then coach is the worst because he is too yellow and hurts my eyes i'm sorry

If I’m held at gunpoint, I’d probably choose Stu or Angus. Rodeo maybe if I’m doing a horror town. The others I just can’t. I’m sorry. Especially Coach. He looks like a sleazy dad friend with that five o’ clock shadow and he gives me the creeps. He looks like he drinks with Vic too. 👀

I like Stu the most, he has a really nice colour scheme, looks like a friendly villager and I like the lazy personality. A close second would be Angus as he has a good design and I also like cranky villagers.

The worst for me would have to be Vic, I'm not overly keen on his design and nearly every time I go villager hunting he turns up (usually on multiple occasions) so he gets negative marks for that.

I don't find the bulls appealing at all tbh and therefore I don't have a favorite. It's one of those species I never liked so much. The one I can't stand at all is Stu, mainly because he's the one who shows up every single time when I'm doing island hopping/villager hunting and it's just getting really annoying, like I can't remember one villager hunting where he didn't show up. His design is also not my taste.

The best one is Angus because he's obviously the friendliest of the bunch. Stu doesn't look bad or anything but I'd argue that the Lazy personality Animalese tone doesn't suit the Bull model at all. The other one all look like angry bois or tough ugys that are just trying too hard. Angus is just a no-non-sense, straightforward guy who will still smile most of the time.

Literally my fav character XD

I think Vic is super cool, I love all the historical themed villagers!

Vic is absolutely adorable, he looks pretty cool but I also love Stu so it’s a tie between those two for me. That being said, I don’t dislike any of the bulls. I like all of them tbh.

My favorite is Rodeo because he does look spooky. I’m a fan of those that look mean but are actually sweet.

I'll be honest, T-bone is the only bull villager I've met, and I like him, so I picked him.

I am not a big fan of the bulls, but also there are just not many of them to choose from. I don’t strongly dislike them, they just do not have my favorite designs. I did almost invite Stu on my recent island hopping adventure. He is very cute. (Why are so many lazy villagers blue?)

I also have a fondness for coach after seeing him in a bunch of screenshots on the forum.

my least favorite I suppose is Vic, who looks mean, but I don’t have a strong feeling of dislike for him, just won’t be inviting him to my island any time soon.

Vic is definitely my favorite Bull villager thanks to his unique viking design. He's actually a resident on my New Horizons island.

I also happen to like Coach and Rodeo, but not nearly as much.

My least favorite Bull would probably be T-Bone, though he does have a decent house.

Vic is the best, hands down. I have a history with him back from like 2013 in my New Leaf town, so I'll admit there's definitely a sentimental connection there. I think his design is pretty unique, too. He's been a resident on my New Horizons island from the moment I built that campsite.

My least favorite would be... probably all of them? I don't know. I'm not really a fan of the bull villagers, and had it not been for my emotional connection to Vic from the New Leaf days, I probably wouldn't care for him as much, either. If I had to choose one "worst" bull, maybe Coach. He looks a little off.

I think Angus is pretty cute. :) I also think Rodeo and Vic are pretty creative designs as well. I think out of all the bulls, my least favorite is T-Bone because of the placement of his eyes and that he's a bit boring looking.
All this makes me wish there was a bull villager based on a Scottish Highland Cow. They're so cute! <3

Back