Votes: 34 43.0%
  • Stu

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • T-Bone

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Vic

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
surprisingly I haven’t encountered any bull villagers in the wild yet, but based solely on looks I wouldn’t mind having Rodeo or Vic on my island! I like T-bone’s name though. as far as worst bull goes probably Coach, I don’t really like jock villagers too much.

the bulls are kind of whatever to me. i've always been partial to rodeo, since he's all black and i think his little red eyes are quite cute, but i really don't like the new outfit they gave him in new horizons for reasons i'm sure i don't have to explain why. i guess my next favourite would be stu as well, can't go wrong with a simple blue design. i really like how his horns contrast with the rest of him as well, ultramarine blue and bright orange/yellow is one of my favourite colour contrasts.

as for least favourite... i'm sorry but it's coach 😭 i just really don't like his stubble, he'd be fine without the dots but they make me physically uncomfortable looking at them. ick!
t-bone's eyes are also too high up lol. get down from there.

I really love all of the bulls, though T-Bone definitely has my vote, he's adora-bull! I enjoy having him in New Leaf, he's funny and sweet!

I really don't have a least favorite bull...

I love Rodeo so much omg. He has such a dark, occult-looking design and such a non-threatening personality LOL. He was in my New Horizon's town for a while and I kind of miss him tbh (but he's living his best life on my mom's island now at least), and I'd heavily consider him for my villager lineup in the next game. Vic also gets points for having a fairly unique theme amongst AC villagers, and I think it's funny how his horns come out of his helmet for that stereotypical Viking look.

For the worst bull... I'm gonna say T-Bone; his eyes are weirdly high up and close together, which I don't typically like in villager designs. Coach looks a little bit off for some reason but I don't actively dislike him.

Best:
Angus - He looks really friendly to me and I love when cranky villagers have friendly faces. Plus I love his name!
Stu - A nice shade of blue, he's a good lazy villager. The slightly droopy eyes suits the lazy personality.

Worst:
Coach - It's a combination of the stubble and the beady eyes.
Vic - Something about his little viking warrior helmet thing and the eyes makes him look aggressive to me in a way I don't really like.

I really like T-Bone, Rodeo, and Stu. The rest are meh. Meh. T-Bone, Rodeo, and Stu, though? Now those are bulls.

I think out of the ones I dont like:
Angus would be first, then Vic and then Rodeo for um reasons...

Coach is the starof the bulls. He is. First got him in New leaf. Now I want him back. No joke, prob my fave Jock?
T-bone is really great too, when I first tried him out on my Island, and he and Rudy have become great friends. They look so cute together.
I have neevr had Stu, but he looks nice! He reminds me of Eeyore for somereason.

I went with Stu! I personally don't care much for the bull villagers if I'm being completely honest, but Stu is pretty cute. I love his lazy eyes and the blue + yellow/orange horns look pretty nice on him.

My least favourite bull villager is Coach. The bright yellow fur kills me and his face is kind of creepy. Not to mention the hair.. if you know me then by now you'll know that hair on villagers is usually a big nope for me.

I don't really like the bulls too much, but Vic is ok. His eyes are cool, and his beard fixes the problem that a lot of the bulls have where their eyes are too far away from their snout/nose.
My least favorite's T-Bone. He left one of my towns without telling me just as I was starting to like him more :[

I like Vic the best, but I'm still not a fan of the bulls. There aren't any that I love, or even like. I am more neutral to Vic than anything.

There aren't many bull villagers in ACNH, but my favorite would have to be Vic. The viking theme is fun, and I like his eye color. He's also a cranky villager, which is one of my favorite personality types. Honorable mentions to Rodeo and Stu. I almost picked Rodeo as my favorite, but his fuchsia colored eyes in ACNH kind of throw me off. I preferred his red eyes in previous games. And he is lazy, which is one of my least favorite personality types.

Least favorite is easy, Coach. Not a fan of the five o'clock shadow or his jock personality type.

I think I’m neutral for the most part about the bulls; I thought I disliked them a lot but now looking at them, I feel like I’m mostly indifferent now. I think I like Rodeo’s design the best of all the bulls.

My favourite is Stu! I think he's pretty adorable, I like his design, and I love to see him wandering around my island. 🐂

Back