Votes: 34 43.0%
  • Stu

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • T-Bone

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Vic

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
Rodeo is my favourite because of his horror design. He pairs well with other spooky villagers like Roscoe or Mathilda. His eyes are red but almost look like they are glowing. Pretty cool.

I love Rodeo and Vic for their unique designs. I've had Coach in the past, and while his design is not what I would consider pleasing, I did grow quite attached to him before he moved out. I can honestly befriend any villager.

i like angus and stu the best; i like angus’ personality and stu’s design. i find it matches them very well. my least favourite has to be coach. he’s just so.. ugh. like ew, that whole beard thing is NOT it.

For this one again, I took my little list!
Rodeo is for me the best. I'm quite surprised he's considered as lazy (he looks more... I don't know, but not really lazy, we need to create a new personality for him haha) but I love his grey/black colour and of course his red eyes. I'm talking only for physical appereance. Stu is cute too, if only his eyes were a little bit more opened he would be perfect!
The worst... I don't know. Coach? His 'beard' makes me unconfortable. I feel almost disgust against that. Please, no. But maybe it is no a beard and I'm worried for nothing? I don't know.

This is hard to choose because I like Stu and T-Bone equally. Most of them are cute but not “omg I need that villager” cute. I’d never choose to move them in but if one did randomly I wouldn’t complain.

Best: Angus, Vic and Rodeo. Angus was one of my first villagers when I started to play this game. Vic is really interesting character, I really like that his look is based on a viking. I've never had Rodeo, but I like the way he looks.
Worst: Coach. His design is disgusting for me.

Best: none, I absolutely don't like their design...
Worst: Vic, he moved in my first island randomly and I could never get rid of him. Villagers were gifting him horrible clothes, he was so ridiculous, I must say I felt a bit sorry for him though.

Rodeo. I think he might be my favorite villager. I don’t know. I’ve had him in new leaf and new horizon, and I’ve always loved him.

other villagers I grow tired I’m of but not rodeo.

I'm really not a fan of any of them except coach and rodeo cause they make me laugh

rodeo's honestly pretty cute and i'm glad to see he gets a decent amount of love. i enjoy the villager designs that come off as intimidating but are actually pretty friendly

don't care for vic, one of my least favorite designs in the whole game tbh

I voted for Rodeo. He is the only bull I’ve had in City Folk and he was one of my favorites back then.

The worst would be coach. I really don’t like his design.

I've never had any bull villagers, but Coach is absolutely my favorite. He's pretty much the perfect jock villager, and I could see him being the resident coach of the entire town. If I could somehow have more than ten villagers in my New Leaf town, I would love to have Coach as a counterpart to my other jock, Hamlet. I bought his Amiibo card recently because my boyfriend and I really like him a lot, and my bf is thinking of putting him in his NL town. But seriously... I can't overstate how much I love his design and his attitude. 10/10.

There aren't any bulls that I particularly dislike.

I haven't had any of the bull villagers. I"m not too fond of them or the cow villagers. It's nice to see these threads to learn about about different villagers and why people who like certain villagers, like them. I've gotten lots of ideas for new villagers from this forum.

I don't think I've ever had a bull villager and honestly... I'm totally okay with that, lol. I prefer the cow villagers more! I had to look up the designs for the bulls and I'm not really a huge fan of any of them. If I had to pick a favourite though I think Stu looks pretty sweet and I tend to like the lazy personalities so he's probably a cutie.

And then... I just don't really like any of the other ones D: Again, if I have to pick a least favourite it would probably be Rodeo because I just think he looks creepy. I feel like that's intentional and I know he has a lazy personality just like Stu but I just do not vibe with his design. 🤷‍♀️

So, I had never seen Vic nor even heard of him until this thread. Then I met him on a mystery island and it was love! He's so cute and viking. And his house gives the impression of a boat. So cute.

As for favorite, that's Rodeo for me, his design just overall appeals to me. The only thing I don't like about him is that he's a lazy, I don't think that this personality works well with his design at all. He would be way better as a smug or maybe a cranky.
Least favorite is Coach, he makes me think of a mean gym teacher.

Back