• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

best buy dlc...

Kitsu

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
unfortunately i wont be able to hit best buy regularly enough to get all the dlc and im dying to have them all (especially the cat tower!) so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get them all?

in return i can give you some town fruits (but that's kind of redundant once everyones got them all) or island fruit if ours are different! i can also draw you something--my art tumblr is here if youre interested in that sort of thing

http://kitsulaughingalonewithart.tumblr.com/

thank you everyone! UuU

Considering the raccoon clock is already reorderable in the Japanese and Korean versions, as well as the fact that the cat tower and suitcase were seen in Re-Tail in prerelease screenshots, I'm guessing they're reorderable.

Yeah, I'm gonna need some help getting those too, as I live four hours away from the nearest one. :( I am really hoping that they are all re-ordable!

If anyone could reorder them for me, as I live in Europe and there's no word of them being available here yet... I don't know what I could offer in return, maybe some European dlc if we get any exclusives?

there's one near where i do all my grocery shopping so if anyone needs help with it, i can probably get them.

is anyone else disappointed over the choice of best buy for the DLC's? maybe it's because i've grown to dislike best buy, but i think it's a crappy choice.

there's one near where i do all my grocery shopping so if anyone needs help with it, i can probably get them.

is anyone else disappointed over the choice of best buy for the DLC's? maybe it's because i've grown to dislike best buy, but i think it's a crappy choice.

Definitely disappointed. :c The closest Best Buy is a few towns away from me, so it won't be easy to get the DLC. There is, however, a FutureShop within walking distance and FutureShop is owned by Best Buy. So far it's still BB only, but I'm hoping FutureShop will get the items too.
Gamestop and EB Games would have been a better choice; they're more common.

I do have the clock already for anyone who needs it.

I might not be able to get the dlc. Closest best buy is about a 15 minute drive. They dont have a ntdo zone so ill have to go a few miles further in the opposite direction.

There is a belief if you change ur wifi ssid to bestbuy, then it will trick your 3DS into thinking it's at a bestbuy. I may go that route if it works. Keep in mind it is a form of cheating and I would advise you to go to an actual store unless you have no other options.

thanks guys! i really hate that it's all best buy exclusive since im nearly an hour away from the closest one :(

if you're willing to help me it would be great if you sent me a pm so we can swap fcs and all that wonderful stuff

and mcribbie, i really hope its all reorderable u__u i wanna help out other people get this stuff too once ive got it on hand

thanks guys! i really hate that it's all best buy exclusive since im nearly an hour away from the closest one :(

if you're willing to help me it would be great if you sent me a pm so we can swap fcs and all that wonderful stuff

and mcribbie, i really hope its all reorderable u__u i wanna help out other people get this stuff too once ive got it on hand

Me too :eek: I hope its reorderable.
There aren?t any Nintendo Zones where i live. :(

:eek: I didn't even know Best Buy had DLCs! Are they coming to the US BB stores, too? I have one very close to me, and my hubby loves that store. lol

good news! the best buy sorta near me does have nintendo zone so any of you who are unable to get to a best buy, add me, let me know you've added me and i'll reorder them for you after i get them :)

please keep in mind that i'm an adult and i tend to have my animals say offensive things so if you are a kid or are sensitive to that sort of thing, you might wanna find someone else :)

If anyone could reorder them for me, as I live in Europe and there's no word of them being available here yet... I don't know what I could offer in return, maybe some European dlc if we get any exclusives?

I would be willing to help you out (or anyone in Europe who wants to trade). For now I'll add your FC later tonight and we'll talk once it comes out in Europe :-D.

Yeah, I know nothing of this. So I just have to go into best buy and it will automatically set up dlc? Or, do you have to have your game turned on....?

Back