Best SSBM Character?

I know Ness drives me crazy when i try to use some of his moves, but my lil bro just tears up with him....i mean never ever loses.

only_half_evil333 said:
really how interesting i never knew any1 with the fav ]
Then you must not know any SSBM players. -__- Link is Nintendo's most popular character among those who actually know about video games.

Stump said:
I know Ness drives me crazy when i try to use some of his moves, but my lil bro just tears up with him....i mean never ever loses.
He's so easy! His moves are powerful and easy to use, it's just he has trouble with triple-jumping.

If someone can truly master Fox, he is the best. He can do some amazing things when a really good player is using him.

Luigi used to be my best character. But actually...Falco is the best player. I even read on a website that it said something about him being the best. He jumps the highest, and still has all the awesome moves of Fox. Hey, by the way...do any of you know about the secret move Fox and Falco could do if they are on the "corneria" level????

Blathers said:
Luigi used to be my best character. But actually...Falco is the best player. I even read on a website that it said something about him being the best. He jumps the highest, and still has all the awesome moves of Fox. Hey, by the way...do any of you know about the secret move Fox and Falco could do if they are on the "corneria" level????
Yes, and in fact it works on both Corneria and Venom.

;)

Captain Falcon ten reasons why:

1. He is my best
2. He is very powerful
3. Fastest character in the game
4. Good moves
5. I pwn at SSBM, which makes him even better
6. can jump good
7. he is the best!
8. he is the best!!
9. he is the best!!!
and finally
10. he is the best!!!!!

Blathers said:
>_< Wish I knew... off to gamefaq!

Back