Best SSBM Character?

Shadow_] [quote="Blathers said:
Luigi used to be my best character. But actually...Falco is the best player. I even read on a website that it said something about him being the best. He jumps the highest, and still has all the awesome moves of Fox. Hey, by the way...do any of you know about the secret move Fox and Falco could do if they are on the "corneria" level????
>_< Wish I knew... off to gamefaq! [/quote]
Heh.

:p

It's the "Message of the D-pad", as I like to call it.

Bulerias said:
Shadow_] [quote="Blathers said:
Luigi used to be my best character. But actually...Falco is the best player. I even read on a website that it said something about him being the best. He jumps the highest, and still has all the awesome moves of Fox. Hey, by the way...do any of you know about the secret move Fox and Falco could do if they are on the "corneria" level????
>_< Wish I knew... off to gamefaq!
Heh.

It's the "Message of the D-pad", as I like to call it.

:p [/quote]
i know its

^_^ its fun

Luigi! Because when you are falling you can do a super-fart and rocket toward the arena again! Plus his fireballs glide along the air unlike Mario's who fall towards the ground. And Luigi is good at jumping. I beat my friends with him, and he has it and I don't play alot! He must stink. And he uses Roy!

hmm I wonder how many other people will get in this by the time the new super smsh is out...

GO FALCO! I am the master, the ne, the only true master of Falco. I kill slaughter and massacre all my friend. COME ON! Mission-COMPLETE!

Triforce3force said:
Zelda. My sisters are ]
My family is like that, but a mario family........ but I use Luigi (in my earlier posts) but my bro uses Zelda, just to use Sheik.

Crap, I use Dr. Mario now. I can master him, but I can still use Luigi. I can actually use, Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, DK, all the Pokemon BUT Mewtwo. I used to master Marth and Link.

Back