• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best wolf villager?

Favorite Wolf?

• Total voters

Parkai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
I love the wolves and used to have an all-wolf island!
Kyle's definitely the best imo.

Wolfgang because I had him for a while in City Folk. One of my favorite cranky villagers.

Audie really grew on me! She just fits the deserted island theme so well,
Dobie's a close second, also love Whitney- one of my favs from NL! :)

Wolf is one of my favorite villager species! I wish I can choose all of them, but I'll go for Audie, Chief, and Whitney. 🐺

Vivian is my favorite. Her coloring reminds me of a German shepherd which is one of my favorite dog breeds. I wish I still had her on my island, but I had to kick her out when Olivia showed up at my campsite.

my favorite is fang, but i dont have much of a reason. hes cool and ive had him as a villager now and in new leaf. wolfgang and lobo are cool too, but i dont remember having either of them as villagers in any of the games

My two favorite Wolves are Freya and Lobo because of their cool, distinct eyes. It's difficult to pick an absolute favorite between the two. I'd say it can change from day to day which I'd prefer. Today I'm feeling more inclined toward Lobo, but tomorrow or another day it'd be Freya.

Dobie is extremely close behind them because of his very unique elderly appearance.

My fave among the bunch is Lobo, because he's one of my earliest wolf villagers. Dobie is also on the top of my list.

yeah imma need an “all of the above” option 😔. xjsjsj i honestly love all of the wolves but audie, whitney, freya, skye and dobie and tarou are my favourites!

Last edited:
Too hard to choose, but since I haddddddd to, I picked ol' Viv, since she seems kinda slept on. But Audie and Fang and Whitney are also amazing permanent villagers on my island. And I'd love to have Skye on my island if I had room (need an extra ten spots for more Normal villagers alone, c'mon Nintendo!)

I love Dobie and Vivian, but everyone and their mother knows Kyle will always be my number 1 wolf haha.
I just think he's really cool, theme and design wise. He's been my go to smug since New Leaf.

You mean he’s your number one accomplice 😏🥴 Jk :p

I was always neutral about the wolves and their designs but Audie has interested me for awhile and now perhaps Dobie and Kyle. I think Kyle seems pretty stylish and cool and Dobie’s appearance is really uniqueZ :)

To be honest, I don’t find any of the wolves very exciting in terms of design. I don’t hate them but they just don’t generally interest or excite me.

I did invite Freya from my campsite, and she was pretty alright. And I would say Vivian (pretty coloring) and Skye appeal to me the most (Skye partly because @xara tools such sweet screen caps, her enthusiasm was infectious)

However, I will say that I had Kyle in my campsite on my second island, and though I expected him to be creepy, he was actually kind of cute. Pictures on nookipedia don’t really do him justice.

my opinion on a lot of villagers has changed, so who knows, by this time next year maybe I will be a wolf fanatic.🤷‍♀️

I do wish the wolves had some more variety in their personalities, so many are snooty or cranky...

Voted for Skye because she is such a pretty shade of blue... Freya, Vivian, and Whitney are pretty good, too.

Not a huge fan of the wolves in general and don't think I've ever had a wolf villager, but maybe one day. Most of them have nice designs.

Back