• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

✿References:
GNlC0Jd.png
✿Style: style 2!
✿Offer: 15m, all my tbt bells and the sketchbook ouo

Type: 2, Full Body
References:
7YjVJsX.png

http://i.imgur.com/7YjVJsX.png
5FFOWKU.jpg

Art by Grant
uGpkIlS.png

Art by Bibiburger
asfdsfasddddd_by_byebi-d7jkgh0.png

Art by Zinoviy
alice.png
Payment: 22 mil + 200 tbt. (I can increase this by a little bit if you're unsatisfied)
Posing: This pose, pretty much, with a similiar if not the same bored expression, except instead of a sword, maybe a folded up beach umbrella. Or a golden shovel. Grill's choice!

The umbrella looks like this:
EuIuH6U.jpg

fnkjoSp.jpg

dkXqOD7.jpg
Eyes in your style, or the example style, it doesn't matter. So long as the expression is the same, mouth does not have to be open.

Extra: I want a little extra added to the ribbon to be shown in the hair. Kinda like this!

Last edited:
wow this just got real... I was the first to run, hope not to be the first to die.

DANGIT IM LATE XD
ヽ(;▽;)ノ ill just leave it to you guys then XD

Its not first come first serve, you still have a chance!
I CANT FIND MY 3DS FOR REF
SECNDCSEFJVEKRFVJERG JERKFCWMDF WMDF JWEF,VREMGBJERGV
*crys self to sleep*
But then again i dont want to make it hard on bibi burger to choose ( ;?Д`) so ill just wish everyone good luck then~

IM HERE BECAUSE I WANTED TO WATCH THE CARNAGE

i was too late and missed the carnage

May I have a drawing? Ref in my signature! :3

If I may, I'd like to have style 1 ^^ I can give you 300 TBT bells, 2mil ACNL bells, afternoon teaset, capsule toy machine, sandwich display, sea view, sketchbook, soft-drink display, sandwich display, and a turkey :D

Last edited:
ALICE NO
STAY WITH US FRIEND

YOU TOO SHIRO

throws full restores @ u two

bless u bbqurl

also will the adopts be announced on DA? O: (i cant believe im actually considering one whats happend t o me)

Last edited:
IM HERE BECAUSE I WANTED TO WATCH THE CARNAGE

i was too late and missed the carnage

it literally lasted like 2 minutes
i blinked and missed half of it (๑ △ ๑)`*

Last edited:
pooy i forgot to mention i might not be able to reply to everyone (esp those with offers i'm nt interested in SORRY Q_Q) lets see how much i can keep up this is like 8 players v 1 help

@teddy: Considered! '7'

@stargazer: MM do you have any better references?? O: preferably one that's not at night or something?

@dengit: CUTE MAYER ALERT WEE WOO WEE WOO

@lynn: considered! UH no couples is two charas in one pic, interacting :>

will respond to other offers in un momento

pooy i forgot to mention i might not be able to reply to everyone (esp those with offers i'm nt interested in SORRY Q_Q) lets see how much i can keep up this is like 8 players v 1 help

@stargazer: MM do you have any better references?? O: preferably one that's not at night or something?

SCREAMS THANQQ

Thank you so much! and what does '7'? :confused:

Back