• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

Happy that it's not actually first come, first serve, since knowing my luck, I won't get a slot. XP I have my moments though. XD But, I have to ask, what happens to the people you don't pick? Do they have to post their request again to be considered next time?

And almost forgot, with the minimum price, that's in AC bells, so what would that be in TBT bells? You didn't mention that and I'm not sure what exchange rate to go on, as they are ALL over the place. o_O

Last edited:
Happy that it's not actually first come, first serve, since knowing my luck, I won't get a slot. XP I have my moments though. XD But, I have to ask, what happens to the people you don't pick? Do they have to post their request again to be considered next time?

They slowly fade into the void. I was running low on funds so I had to go for a quick cash grab. By quick I mean 3 hours. My chances probably suck, but I've been waiting since this closed the first time. Glad I stuck around, because I made some friends, and got this cute ass bunny mayor art.

Last edited:
slowly turns and looks out of the dawning window because i only got 2 hrs of sleep.......
fotlwFG.png

And almost forgot, with the minimum price, that's in AC bells, so what would that be in TBT bells? You didn't mention that and I'm not sure what exchange rate to go on, as they are ALL over the place. o_O

I never do first come first serve because I'm paranoid of people having characters that I can't draw omg

UM yeah, pretty much /m\ I'm not gonna have a waiting list for those who aren't able to grab a slot because it's a really big hassle... unless you guys have any ideas..?

and AH OK THANK YOU I will include that now

They slowly fade into the void. I was running low on funds so I had to go for a quick cash grab. By quick I mean 3 hours. My chances probably suck, but I've been waiting since this closed the first time. Glad I stuck around, because I made some friends, and got this cute ass bunny mayor art.

im so glad you stayed i would have been so lonely :^((

slowly turns and looks out of the dawning window because i only got 2 hrs of sleep.......
fotlwFG.png

I never do first come first serve because I'm paranoid of people having characters that I can't draw omg

UM yeah, pretty much /m\ I'm not gonna have a waiting list for those who aren't able to grab a slot because it's a really big hassle... unless you guys have any ideas..?

and AH OK THANK YOU I will include that now

Girl, you need some sleep tonight! D: Definitely take time to rest. We'll still be around when you come back. :3 Your art's worth the wait.

Makes sense. :3 Hm, only thing I can think of would be a raffle, but I dunno how fair that'd be. Yeah, having the actual TBT amount would be great since that's my intended and preferred method of payment. I can pay AC bells too, but it's just easier for me to pay with TBT bells.

And btw, the bunny girl, I thought her ears were her hair. XD Makes sense since they're not colored right now and it's not obvious, least to me, that they're ears. Maybe brown hair? So generic, I know. XD

Hmmm... maybe a french lilac or an indigo? perhaps a nice teal! or goldenrod! @bibi

sOQ5H40.gif

YVhKxSG.jpg

klqu6FA.png

lK3c3V2.jpg

Last edited:
u too u *** nugget
QrXW1fo.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

7b7lyhB.png

some adoptables i working on wip wip wip

what color should middle bunny's hair be i donut know
Donut know. . .
3684629-i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

Heh heh HORF
but i think bunny cuties hair should be a strawberry blonde to go with the color scheme.~

SDHKKYKTVJYTVJYTCTDXRYESRYEXUTVUK YOUR SHOPS OPENING UP AGAIN JKKCTRHHDHTRCVKYT
*hides behind thread*
LURK MODE ACTIVATED

2pm central is a ways off. Maybe it would be safe to get some sleep. I'm pretty much dead tired.

STALKS THIS THREAD FEVERISHLY
but i doubt i'll make it sob

there are 7 people waiting rn ahaha

Back