Shop (^◡^)~(Big Sale+Lower Prices!)Fashion+Non-reorderable(add Easter Item)+Gradening+Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
today is Chinese New Year Eve ih HK and i am going to our Family Gathering..see u tomorrow

if nobody is responding to your thread you should stop bumping.
It's really annoying.
A lot of people on Skype are complaining about it.

It's really annoying.

She is aloud to bump every four hours. Thats very rude of you!
This is her thread. she is aloud to bump when she wants. (every four hours)

tbh I don't know what people on Skype have to do with following the forum rules..
if you find it annoying, ignore it..

It's really annoying.

what is Skype? u means that A lot of people on Skype are complaining about me for doing so???

- - - Post Merge - - -

She is aloud to bump every four hours. Thats very rude of you!
This is her thread. she is aloud to bump when she wants. (every four hours)

thx a lot u r so nice ...>__<

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh I don't know what people on Skype have to do with following the forum rules..
if you find it annoying, ignore it..

thanks for posting useful information and let me know more about it..

You are Good people IGNORE enders, he tried telling me how I should run my shop which i have had three of them run very successful and he hasn't. It irked me that he had the nerve to tell you what to do with your own shop. Seems like he is just trying to get attention in my book. Just ignore him. And if this offends him so be it. He is NOT the TBT police.

You are Good people IGNORE enders, he tried telling me how I should run my shop which i have had three of them run very successful and he hasn't. It irked me that he had the nerve to tell you what to do with your own shop. Seems like he is just trying to get attention in my book. Just ignore him. And if this offends him so be it. He is NOT the TBT police.
I never responded to your forum negatively

Btw I was suggesting it, not demanding it ~_~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just suggested you should use special daily deals to improve business

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just suggested you should use special daily deals to improve business

What you don't seem to get is(You WERE VERY Negative to my FRIEND) on a second note I actually do have specials and such I just don't over do it and my shops are part time as I have a very busy life and a LOT of illnesses outside of the forum. The people that come to my shops are regulars and know this. I just gave someone who only asked for 10 million IGB and I gave him an additional 10 million for free because that is what I do. I don't need to advertise I just do it because that is the type of person I am. I give out things regularly be it money, sets, clothes ANYTHING from my shops and its not about gains for me its about helping people plain and simple. That is all I will say on this. Take it as you will, to me it is about being a better person and helping people out!!! Thanks have a beautiful day!

What you don't seem to get is(You WERE VERY Negative to my FRIEND) on a second note I actually do have specials and such I just don't over do it and my shops are part time as I have a very busy life and a LOT of illnesses outside of the forum. The people that come to my shops are regulars and know this. I just gave someone who only asked for 10 million IGB and I gave him an additional 10 million for free because that is what I do. I don't need to advertise I just do it because that is the type of person I am. I give out things regularly be it money, sets, clothes ANYTHING from my shops and its not about gains for me its about helping people plain and simple. That is all I will say on this. Take it as you will, to me it is about being a better person and helping people out!!! Thanks have a beautiful day!

Who's your friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back