• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Biggest thing I hope for in AC:JO

Mr.Saturn

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
One of the biggest things I think they should add is when a Holiday, such as the fishing tourney, is going, and a person is visiting your town, the holiday shouldn't end until they leave. That really ruined some of the fun while playing online.

The biggest thing I hope for is that the english title isn't Jump Out.

I'm perfectly fine with AC3DS.

The biggest thing I hope for is that the english title isn't Jump Out.
I'm perfectly fine with AC3DS.
The biggest thing I hope for when Animal Crossing 3DS finally releases worldwide is that Europe doesn't get stuck with a title like Animal Crossing: Let's Jump Out...

The biggest thing that I can guarantee is that I will be playing on a Nintendo 3DS XL
You see what I did there? xD

The biggest thing that I want is for there to be more than one place to sell most items. >.< Shaking a load of trees and having to trek all the way back to Nook's each time to sell has always been a pain.

The biggest thing that I want is for there to be more than one place to sell most items. >.< Shaking a load of trees and having to trek all the way back to Nook's each time to sell has always been a pain.

i find that a pain to, but in a video there was that little pink building which looked like a cafe, but it had a recycle sign on it

My biggest thing is to play it on the white XL as well :D I saw footage of NSMB2 with the white XL and it reminded me of the DS Lite back in the day, looked really cool! There's going to be so much new stuff, it's hard to pick just one... I think being able to decorate the whole town with benches, clocks, wells and other stuff is the biggest thing I look forward to :)

The biggest thing I want is an even greater replay value so that once your done with getting bugs and completing your renovations there is still something left to do.

Back