Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

I think i found it
Post automatically merged:

I did...at the finish line of the obstacle course is a code MLQSRD
YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND THANK YOU

@ everyone im really sorry i was of no help, im generally bad at the egg clues anyways and these were really stressing me out lol. i wouldn't have figured any of them out on my own. yall are the real mvps 😭😭

Don't worry about it @Cheremtasy you were on the right track, it was just a human mistake! I do get where you're coming from though, I was gonna be really upset if the clue ended up being on the "Quick before the mods come" thread and I missed it...

Thanks everyone! Couldn't have asked for a better team, GO EVERGREEN!

Don't worry about it @Cheremtasy you were on the right track, it was just a human mistake! I do get where you're coming from though, I was gonna be really upset if the clue ended up being on the "Quick before the mods come" thread and I missed it...

Thanks everyone! Couldn't have asked for a better team, GO EVERGREEN!
Omg thank you, the reassurance means a lot! 💕 Fr though I definitely understand ^^' Thanks for all your searching as well, I saw your long list of things you tried out, and I'm sure it was draining. I think by the evening my brain and my eyes were absolutely fried. OTL

Definitely huge thanks to everyone who searched bc ik how time taxing it can be, not to mention time-consuming when you're digging through so many threads. And also just wanna properly thank @Mr.Fox for searching the island as well and finding the code! I'm glad that we did backtrack to that dream address in the end. Having multiple people visit was definitely key because the code could have been anywhere.

Shout out to Cher, we couldn't have gotten on the right track without you!
Thank u for acknowledging my efforts,, my pepega brain was still pepega but at least somewhat useful in the end. 😔

Omg, tyy @Mr.Fox !!

And just a huge thanks to all 3 who found the answers, amazing evergreen teamwork! 💚

Thanks everyone who found each answer! Congrats team! 🥳 Sorry I couldn’t help. I am just so bad at riddles I couldn’t even think of anything to suggest what the answer was. 😔

Reactions: oak
90f.png
But in all seriousness big GGs to everyone who searched threads and brainstormed here to find these birds because I would never have found these. Well done guys!

well this is amazing to wake up to!! congrats everyone for working that out, I’m very thankful to you all so I don’t have to brute force the bulletin board any more 😅😅

Back