Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

I'm thinking that this one might be in a more 'unique' location than a regular thread post. The Poliwags' had one clue in an error message and another in an email (plus the Buzzy Bees had one in a dream island); we already have one clue that led us to a post so I don't think they'd give us a second one in a post considering the locations of those other ones.

I was thinking that as well. I checked some item pages for items that were prizes from various events as well as items with dream related names like the City of Dreams backdrop and Dreamy Egg

So far I tried:
~Adding my dream code to my profile (only NH is available and I added random numbers, this did nothing)
~Adding my switch code to my profile (also added random numbers and did nothing)
~Clicking through the members with the most tokens for each token category
~Clicking Unlocked Content under Shop
~Creating a thread in the ACNH airport
~Clicking on the Twitter/Link/Facebook/Reddit/Pinterest/tumblr/What'sApp/Mail symbol (but I only clicked, I didn't log into any of those accounts or send any links)
~Creating a thread in the Island Journal

I gave up on the hint, it made me more confused, so I'm just trying to stumble upon it. Also, if y'all try to create threads, just preview them, don't post them. I don't think the staff would want us posting a bunch of random threads~ (I think)

Yeah, it needs to fit both clues.

"Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?
Hope you had a good night's sleep thinking about this clue. I'm sure you're running the ideas over in your mind to overcome this hurdle. Good luck!"

For me, "goal", "running", and "hurdle" make me think it's related to some kind of race, hurdling, track and field or such.
The good night's sleep part could be something dream related or maybe related to a bed?

But– but... Why isn't it here? 😥
link
Screenshot_20210827-212427.png
Does anybody know the name of this island? I don't have my Switch with me to check. It might be a puzzle answer?

It makes me think of "counting sheep" to fall asleep and I'm scouring the "quick before the mods come" thread but it's. so. long. 🐏

Does anybody know the name of this island? I don't have my Switch with me to check. It might be a puzzle answer?
I already checked that dream island. Searched it for about an hour and found nothing.

Currently on pandapples obstacle course island and im not finding anything either. Found from this thread in case anyone else wants to check it out.

@pandapples what's your dream address? i recall u hosting the obstacle course.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to visit it rn

The hint really sounded like some obstacle course with the HURDLES

My mistake. 😅 Haven't been reading the past few pages. I'll go back and do so.

Oh no worries at all, I just thought I’d bring it up again since it’s gotten buried. I understand it’s hard to keep up with the thread ^^’

Are y'all positive you checked everything, the island was updated recently and you could have missed something.

Are y'all positive you checked everything, the island was updated recently and you could have missed something.
how do we visit dreams in nh, i could check. it being the 25th tells me thats gotta be where it is

edit: i forgot my switch online expired a few days back, i actually cant check nvm

how do we visit dreams in nh, i could check. it being the 25th tells me thats gotta be where it is

edit: i forgot my switch online expired a few days back, i actually cant check nvm
I'll add you to my family plan so dm me and you sleep on the bed

Guys, what about the video game Nights into dreams? Could it have anything to do with that? I'm currently searching to see if I can find anything on it.

Back