Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Ladybug Easter Egg
Black Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Do you eat cake on your birthday? What kind do you usually get? Have you ever had themed birthday cakes?

I almost always eat cake on my birthday. When I was younger I usually had yellow birthday cakes, but now I tend to go for red velvet with cream cheese frosting. As for themed cakes, I have a few pictures of cakes I had as a kid, and they were Minnie Mouse, ballerina, and Pokémon themed. Here are the pictures:
9JRc9tM.png

xjJV8Fy.png

zNPaqXt.png

I don't know how old I was for the Minnie cake, but I loved Mickey and Minnie Mouse as a kid. I couldn't have been older than five though. For the ballerina cake, it looks like the cake has six candles on it, so I assume I was six. I believe this was during the time that I was taking some ballet classes. And for the Pokémon cake, I can tell I was seven by the "7" candle. I was obsessed with Pokémon at that age. I loved watching the show and collecting the cards. As an adult, I just get a cake with some flowers on it or something~

i don't eat cake anymore on my birthday, since i think they're too sweet for me, however i can recall some of the themed cakes i got as a kid. from the top of my head, winnie the pooh, strawberry shortcake, clifford, and bubbles (powerpuff girls).

Despite not celebrating super hard anymore for birthdays, I usually still have birthday cake. The flavor I'm not too picky about, however, it's the thought that counts! 😋

No.
I mean, we usually do birthdays by the month rather than day because of busy-ness.
As for my birthday, sometimes I'll pick up a cake at the store. Usually cheese cake (spouse will help me eat it).. or I'll pick up one of those packages that have just a couple pieces of cake. Sometimes I just have cookies, since cookies are my favorite. A few times I had no sweets at home, but ordered a dessert at a restaurant instead. (We eat out for my birthday usually). It's lax, nothing intense or super planned.

Birthday cakes are a tradition to me. If we celebrate a birthday, we would obviously have cake for dessert on the day of the birthday.

My usual go-to birthday cake is either ice cream cake or caramel and mocha cake with buttermilk icing.

i always eat cake on my birthday! my favorite is a cookies and cream cake my parents buy for me :)

i don't get themed cakes anymore, but when i was little i had sleeping beauty, elmo, and backyardigans themed cakes

I definitely think that having cake is synonymous with a birthday, but any dessert variation would do. I personally like a chocolate silk pie, or strawberry cheesecake as a nice birthday treat. 🎂

i haven’t had cake on my birthday in years TT i have fruit tarts instead!

my mom bought me some for my birthday when i was 12, and i liked those so much that my family now always gets me fruit or fruit tarts on my birthday… which is great because i’m not sure i even like cake! i am on the train that any dessert goes ^^

I'm not really interested in having a cake on my birthday anymore. My birthday "celebrations" are always just with me and my parents, and the 3 of us can never finish a cake (not even a small one), so getting one always feels like a waste. I still get a sweet treat on my birthday!! I just get cupcakes or a slice of cheesecake or some other small dessert that sounds good that the 3 of us can actually finish or that I can just enjoy on my own.

I had a birthday cake almost every year growing up, though! I usually always just got a vanilla sheet cake since I knew everyone eating it would enjoy it, but I had a milk and cookies cake one year that was really yum! I also had an ice cream cake for my 20th; it tasted good, but it took forever to thaw and was hard to eat.

I had a Barbie: Fairytopia-themed cake one year, and I think a Disney princess cake another year? I'm not 100% sure about the latter, but I know I definitely had a Fairytopia cake!

Back