Pavé Purple Feather
Pavé Tail Feather
Rainbow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Chocolate Cake
Birthday Suits.png

It's almost time for the party and you aren't even dressed yet? You'd better hurry up and put on your most fabulous Birthday outfit! What? You want to wear your Birthday suit? While the name is on-theme, I'm not sure that's an appropriate choice of attire...

👔 How to Participate
  1. Customize your avatar & signature to fit The Bell Tree Fair 2024's Birthday Party theme!
  2. Post in this thread showing off your new Birthday Party-themed attire!
Submissions close Sunday, August 11th, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Fair Time.

If your entry is accepted, it will be marked with the 'Approval' reaction & you will receive your participation tickets automatically.

👔 Rules
  • Both your avatar and signature must comply with our Rules & Guidelines (make sure to keep your signature under 250 pixels tall!)
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your avatar & signature. Entries that appear rushed and/or submitted jokingly will not be accepted. Plain text/emoji signatures are also considered low effort and will not be accepted.
  • Although we want to allow for as much creativity as possible, it must be immediately obvious that your avatar & signature are related to The Bell Tree Fair 2024's theme of Birthday Party.

👔 Prizes
Participation:
  • 9 Tickets
  • 9 Throwback Tickets

👔 Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to design my avatar and signature myself?
A: You can draw something, edit official artwork, take an in-game screenshot, or even spruce up your current look to fit the theme! You can even ask a friend for help - don't feel limited at all.

Q: Can I change or edit my avatar or signature after I've entered?
A: Yes, but please wait until your entry has been approved before making any changes.

Done! Also I’m embarrassed to admit that I had no idea I was still sporting my Yoshi’s Island signature from the TBT gaming event which I only just changed now. 🫣

I do browse the forums on mobile and have to turn my device sideways to see signatures, but still. 😅

I wanted to change my icon to something different but @ZeldaCrossing64 and I are matching icons so I couldn't. OK we're not matching anymore. XD Anyway, I used my amateur photo editing skills to give Bob a purple balloon! 💜🎈

I also requested Zelda to draw Bob decked out in birthday gear for my signature! Next to cookies 'n cream cake since that's my favorite cake flavor. They did a lot of drawings of my boy before... that's why I picked them! :D

EDIT:
image.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back