Selling Birthstones, Characters, Halloween, Houses and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

sent! i hope the messages are okay. 🥹💖 tysm bug, enjoy your pretty new jellyfishes! 💖
okay uhhhh the messages are so adorable though?? 🥺🫶 if you don't mind, if I were to date trade these so I can get them in the right order later would you replace the messages for me? I just can't get over them kdjfsdkf

ty again love, I hope you've been doing well 💜✨

okay uhhhh the messages are so adorable though?? 🥺🫶 if you don't mind, if I were to date trade these so I can get them in the right order later would you replace the messages for me? I just can't get over them kdjfsdkf

ty again love, I hope you've been doing well 💜✨
omg of course, i’d be honoured. 🥹💕 i’m so happy you like the messages!

i’ve been doing as well as i can lovie, thank you. i hope you’ve been doing well, too. 🫂💖

IMG_3748.gif

Hello beautiful Xara 💖💖

I would love your Pink Moon Jellyfish if that's ok. 🥰💖 If you can think of a cute message, great, otherwise no message is good too! I'll send the TBT now. 💖

Hello beautiful Xara 💖💖

I would love your Pink Moon Jellyfish if that's ok. 🥰💖 If you can think of a cute message, great, otherwise no message is good too! I'll send the TBT now. 💖
s.j.!!!!! hello my beloved!!! 🫂💖💖

of course! i’ve just sent it to you, i hope the message is okay! thank you so much, enjoy your pretty new jellyfish! 🥹💖

Hi Xara! May I purchase the blue hybrid pansy and tricolor puppy plush?

Back