• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Black park clock, black phone box and red springy ride on

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
hi there :)
i have the utility pole no ads and brown phone box.
can i please can trade for blossom viewing lantern, cherry blossom bonsai and outdoor picnic set

Hi, can get you the next items:
- utility pole (no ads)
- phonebox (brown)
- wind turbine (blue)
- lighthouse (blue)
- pool (white)
Don’t know what the current tbt:miles ratio is, so just make an offer.
Will be around for the next 6+ hours

Reactions: JSS
Hi, can get you the next items:
- utility pole (no ads)
- phonebox (brown)
- wind turbine (blue)
- lighthouse (blue)
- pool (white)
Don’t know what the current tbt:miles ratio is, so just make an offer.
Will be around for the next 6+ hours
Hi! I used to do 5 tbt = 1000 miles but it drained my tbt stash faster than I could keep up. Since I'm in no rush for NM items now I'm only accepting the 1 TBT = 1 NMT (2000 miles) ratio even though I feel it's not that fair. Your stuff is 12400 miles total I believe. The most I'll offer for those is 15 tbt total. Let me know if yeah or nah.
I have the brown springy ride on and the white snack machine if you still need them
Ooh, I have those pretty much guaranteed now actually. I'm gonna have to pass but I appreciate you offering! :)
hi there :)
i have the utility pole no ads and brown phone box.
can i please can trade for blossom viewing lantern, cherry blossom bonsai and outdoor picnic set
Hello! I'll trade unless I get them from someone else first.
Hello! Fish model for 3 tbt?
Hi, I'm not selling anything at the moment sorry! Trading only mostly.

@jadetine I'm around! Let me know when you can trade.

@Hobowire I looked at your list and I could use the brick lighthouse! What did you have in mind in return?

Last edited:
Hi! I used to do 5 tbt = 1000 miles but it drained my tbt stash faster than I could keep up. Since I'm in no rush for NM items now I'm only accepting the 1 TBT = 1 NMT (2000 miles) ratio even though I feel it's not that fair. Your stuff is 12400 miles total I believe. The most I'll offer for those is 15 tbt total. Let me know if yeah or nah.

Ooh, I have those pretty much guaranteed now actually. I'm gonna have to pass but I appreciate you offering! :)

@Hobowire I looked at your list and I could use the brick lighthouse! What did you have in mind in return?

Send me a dodo when you're ready. Not asking for any thing in return.

• Love

Hey I can trade now if your free and still need them?

Alright I believe I got back to everyone except @jadetine. I'm closing for today but I won't forget about our trade! Let me know what time you usually play. :) 7pm eastern is like midnight for me but I'll manage some time

Alright I believe I got back to everyone except @jadetine. I'm closing for today but I won't forget about our trade! Let me know what time you usually play. :) 7pm eastern is like midnight for me but I'll manage some time
I'll pop on at the time you sent this message (4PM Eastern) and hope I catch you!

I'll pop on at the time you sent this message (4PM Eastern) and hope I catch you!
I'll be on here for the next few hours. I just need to gather a few petals to craft the rest of your stuff. By the way I no longer need the white snack machine. Everything else can stay as is though :)

I'll be on here for the next few hours. I just need to gather a few petals to craft the rest of your stuff. By the way I no longer need the white snack machine. Everything else can stay as is though :)
Alright! Let me gather the other items and I can visit your island (or open my gates, I forgot what we agreed upon).

Hey there! Would you trade a cherry blossom bonsai for my blue lifeguard chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back