• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

Your art will forever hold a special place in my heart, I think I'm in love 💖 💞 💗

haven't posted in a while but here's a piece for @Flyffel c: Thank you ever so much, u deserve a bunch of fireworks and presents ;~;
Untitled_Artwork.png

and last minute drawing but BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @skarmoury 💙
kind and talented starry gorl
Untitled_Artwork.png

BLINKKKKKKKKK WTH YOUR ARTWORK ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ILYSM BB THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT <33333333 YOU DESERVE THE WORLD

this seriously makes me feel so many emotions ;u;
never really acknowledged how hard he works
d'aww ty ;~; yeh I really like Lloid's character cause I suddenly started imagining wth he goes through. Like it was raining one night and I realized omg, Lloid is just out here in the rain til this bridge gets enough money. I AM SO SAD FOR HIM 😭

d'aww ty ;~; yeh I really like Lloid's character cause I suddenly started imagining wth he goes through. Like it was raining one night and I realized omg, Lloid is just out here in the rain til this bridge gets enough money. I AM SO SAD FOR HIM 😭
Ikr! He is so determined to help our islands and will do whatever it takes ;-;
even stand out in the rain. I wish we could give NPCs stuff like we can to our villagers. I’d buy him tons of stuff!

Back