• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

Your art is seriously so adorable, the icons were adorable and now the most recent ones are just as adorable.

THAT'S FINE WITH ME, IT'S YOUR TBT NOW YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT KEKW
the tbt is safeguarded by Jingle forever 😔 💙
Awww blink those are so cute and they look so comfy 🥺
Amazing work as always ❤
D'aaww TYSM Amilee 🥺 They're absolutely cozy comfy :3
Blink I stg u need to stop being so talented or else I’m gonna end up stanning u and ur art even harder than I do already 😭😭😭 PLS SPARE ME A CRUMB OF TALENT
IM SORRY LMAO 😭 BUT TYSM i cant tell you how much I appreciate words like your's ;~;
Your art is absolutely adorable! I loved your egg icons but these are amazing. I can’t get over how talented you are 😭
First be eggs, next be pajamas
WHO KNOWS WHAT IM DOODLING NEXT :3 and ty ty!!!
Sooo cute! 😍
THANK YOU! :blush:
I was about to post a joke about "you actually did it. The son of a ***** actually did it"

But then you went and made a bunch more adorable arts for the fair and I'm just in awe, tbh.
LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO
56+ egg icons done and even more stuff being dished out like a restaurant at rush hour
HUEHUE :3 💙
Your art is seriously so adorable, the icons were adorable and now the most recent ones are just as adorable.
idk how i never thought to do this before. especially since anything in pajamas are adorable
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH! 💙

put two of some of my fave people here in pajamas 👀
@digimon and her pinky, @xara with elmo hue

0WyR10e.png
JGVKN2O.png

😂💙 HI ABSENT!
yeh I’m just messing around cause I love the dreamy slumber party theme going around. I thought pajamas and hot cocoa was super comfy cozy to draw :3
they're cozy just to look at omg i adore them,, bro they are just. they are just sitting there

omg @Blink. you should consider putting stuff like this up in your shop, even if it's just when the fair ends. This style is so cute!
I would definitely make some YCH art style options when I can <:
Gonna change em sooner or later because I got addicted to the little Blinkle baby 🤧 💙
AND THANK YOU!

If you're still considering, here’s my mayor. Sorry I’ve been obsessed w ur art over the last 2 weeks :’v

plis stop being so talented ur making me hate my drawings 👉👈
34835E3F-C46C-48D5-89AA-108820DBB311.jpeg

aww the baby style is so cuteee 🥺💜
Pajama Babies like the few shown in the art dump will make a return <:
Seasonal/Holiday Baby Collection is gonna be a thing
and Sleeping Babies like the one in my pfp will be included!

That's 3 new style, but a whole dang lot of new YCH styles in the collection itself :3

Back