• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blog Entry #1

Holly...

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0581-4952-7801
Pear (Fruit)
Leif
Well, where do I start? I'm Holly and I'm the mayor of East Bay. My mule character is Eloisa -I don't use her much. I have a second town, too, called Merlisa, and the mayor's name is Dahlia. I barely use that town since I'm so busy with my first! I just started paving a few days ago in Merlisa. I'm doing a checkerboard on most of the ground, as well as a main path, so I can plot reset easier.

Although I do have an SD Card Reader (which was really expensive, mind you!) I don't bother to upload my photos to my computer much. Not that I take many, anyway. So I'll just write, mostly.

What am I doing at the moment? Trying to grow blue rose hybrids. It sure is taking its time! I've been buying fertilizer every day. I just bought a metal bench, which I wasn't sure about first, but now I like it. I'm thinking of replacing my yellow bench with a second metal bench. But first I need to finish paying off my lamp post! I started a new one today, but it's pretty cheap so I bet I'll have it built by tomorrow. All it will take is a few trips to Re-Tail with a couple o' baskets of perfect cherries!

My current villagers are:
o Kitty (keeping)
o Kidd (keeping)
o Marcel (keeping -why do people dislike him? He's a cutie!)
o Poncho (keeping)
o Flora (keeping)
o Molly (keeping -although you do look like a mushroom from behind)
o Whitney (PLZ LEAVE ALREADY YOU RUINEd MY PATH!!1!!)
o Pinky (you're cute, but you have to go! Your house is right in front of town hall!)
o Angus (leaaveee!)

I don't think there's anything else to say. At the moment I'm building a rather large collection of fossils on the beach to sell, but nobody seems to want them. I think I'll just save them until I see a 'buying' thread, or maybe one day I'll cave in and sell them at Re-Tail, or donate them to Merlisa.

That's all for now
xx

Back