• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blogs?

Fame

Purikyua
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Gold Mailbox
ど
Helloo
I'd like to start following some AC:NL blogs but I can't seem to find that many.
Post yours and I'll keep a list.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes looking at blogs?
I made one today, but I don't have the game so it's mainly for info and stuff.

1. Fame's blog **
2. Valerie's blog *
3. revika's blog
4. Lovemcqueen's blog (Only AC & WW related atm, will be NL related when released)
5. Privespa Blog (diary entries) *
6. aikatears' blog (going to start being used when they have the game)
7. Blog by Jennifer(?) *
8. Pelshko's blog (on a hiatus, might post again at Europe/NA release) *
9. Huge list of Japanese blogs *
10. saratoga's blog *
11. Wing's blog
12. Skitty's blog
13. Jake's blog 1 2 **
14. jesughs' blog (posts AC related things for now)
15. pallycake's blog
16. Mint's blog *
17. amped4jr88's blog (for when NL releases)
18. MDofDarkheart's blog (TBT blog) **
19. Haihappen's blogs 1 2 (1: for when NL comes out, 2: QR codes) **
20. Flying Mint Bunny's blog (for when NL comes out)
21. ctk974's blog *
22. Sam's blog
23. ACking's blog
24. MadamSpringy's blog
25. Eloise's blog **
26. Officer Berri's blog
27. Skye's blog
28. bootie101's blog *
29. colinx's blog
30. Little Joey's blog
31. Tammyface's blog **

Key
* = NL Players
** = blogs that post NL related things

Last edited:
What Matt said. I also have my own acnl blog at http://miecrossing.tumblr.com
It's just AC in general right now, but it's going to be my diary of the game when it's released. :) Just trying to build up a follow-base right now.

I have a blog. It's just animal crossing and animal crossing wild world right now but it will be all new leaf when i get it. Just click the Tumblr link in my signature.

this is actually a really useful thread to have. I'm about to go to school now, but when I get home I'll see what I can find

Doesn't have to be MY blog right? Hopefully not.
Here is one I've been watching. This player is so hardcore about the mapping on the grid and everything if you scroll down and take a look you'll see. It's amazing. I was really curious to see how this type of eyes looks when changed to something other than the default black but so far haven't seen anything. Still lots of great pictures and information here (thank you google translate)
http://pub.ne.jp/privespa_blog/

That seems more like a news source than a blog like Fame is looking for, I think. I believe she is referring to screencaps/diaries/etc of acnl. Like the kind of stuff Mint posts in the spoiler thread, but all on Tumblr.

^ Yeah, thanks for clarifying x)
I added 'http://pub.ne.jp/privespa_blog/' to the list but I didn't really know what to call it.

Added both and followed your tumblr.
Hope this benefits other people than just me.

Back