• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blogs?

Hey just a little update I had recreated my blog making it the main blog on a new tumblr account the address is the same but I do know that 4 people had follow my old one if you like can refollow? thanks

My Animal Crossing blog is www.crossingfever.tumblr.com
Mostly I post things related to all of the AC games and occasionally I make funny pictures. When New Leaf comes out, I'll definitely be blogging about my personal experience, but for now I stick to reblogging others' New Leaf posts.

so this thread is alive again. ok xD
i added everyone and will probably follow you tomorrow.

Last edited:
I made a Tumblr and a Wordpress blog. Recently finished the layout on the latter so looking forward to actually having stuff for it. Just need to work on the image script.

I might make a blog, but then I'll link it to my personal blog. I don't feel like managing two blogs anyway.

Back