• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blogs?

Ugh! I just did my first blog post and it took me almost 2 hours! I think I am going to just stick with a photostream with captioned pictures, for now, and delete the blog. Here is the link to my photostream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91159742@N08/

Edit: never mind! I think I figured out how to directly upload to Tumblr

kareha-journal.tumblr.com
I'll be posting things once AC:NL releases for Australia... ^_^

You may want to remove my blog from the list. As of today, I've stopped posting there since I was getting tired of it, and was running out of new and interesting things to talk about. I'll still keep the old posts up.

I might use it again once the game is released in Europe, or make a new blog for that. I'm not sure.

You may want to remove my blog from the list. As of today, I've stopped posting there since I was getting tired of it, and was running out of new and interesting things to talk about. I'll still keep the old posts up.

I might use it again once the game is released in Europe, or make a new blog for that. I'm not sure.

I'll put on a hiatus for now.

I started one in character: AC Garnet
I'm making it about getting evicted from WW and moving into my NL town.
Not making too many posts atm but I'll be posting like mad when I acquire my copy of NL.

Back