Selling Blue Bunny Balloon, Characters, F13 Candy, Halloween, Pink House (う) and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

IMG_0936.gif

IMG_0936.gif

I only plan on getting an inky cap plush for myself, so depending on whether my amogus shroom is safe or not, I'll have 83-86 sautéed mushrooms to sell (currently have on hand: 73)!
I'd be happy with 12 tbt per sautéed mushroom, but feel free to offer!

All sautéed shrooms have been sold!

Last edited:
View attachment 587953
I only plan on getting an inky cap plush for myself, so depending on whether my amogus shroom is safe or not, I'll have 133-136 sautéed mushrooms to sell (currently have: 123)!
I'd be happy with 12 tbt per sautéed mushroom, but feel free to offer!​

Hi Xara! :D I am currently waiting to hear back from Karma (going for the green one), but I’d love to buy a black famous mushroom from you. I’ll need to grind for some tbt though. Don’t feel like you need to wait for me though and take other offers if you get better ones. Just wanted to tell you I’m interested.

Can I please reserve 30 sautéed mushrooms at the 12 TBT rate? I’m still planning my line up, so I need it closer to the end of the event if that’s ok, but I can pay you now. 🙂 Thank you!

Hi Xara! :D I am currently waiting to hear back from Karma (going for the green one), but I’d love to buy a black famous mushroom from you. I’ll need to grind for some tbt though. Don’t feel like you need to wait for me though and take other offers if you get better ones. Just wanted to tell you I’m interested.
hi Dun!! I can reserve 20 sautéed mushrooms for a black famous mushroom for you! at the 12 tbt per shroom rate, the cost would be 240 tbt! there's no rush, just lmk when you want me to purchase the shroom for you! 🩷

Can I please reserve 30 sautéed mushrooms at the 12 TBT rate? I’m still planning my line up, so I need it closer to the end of the event if that’s ok, but I can pay you now. 🙂 Thank you!
hii, of course!! at the 12 tbt per shroom rate, the cost will be 360 tbt! just let me know which collectible you want and when you want me to buy it when you're ready for me to do so!

hi Dun!! I can reserve 20 sautéed mushrooms for a black famous mushroom for you! at the 12 tbt per shroom rate, the cost would be 240 tbt! there's no rush, just lmk when you want me to purchase the shroom for you! 🩷

hii, of course!! at the 12 tbt per shroom rate, the cost will be 360 tbt! just let me know which collectible you want and when you want me to buy it when you're ready for me to do so!

thanks so much Xara 🫂💜💜. I appreciate it! I’ll let you know :D

Sent the TBT over your way! And yes, I’ll let you know as soon as I figure everything out. Thank you so much! 😌

Could I purchase 70 of your mushrooms if they are still available? :)
hi, of course!! at a rate of 12 tbt per shroom, the cost will be 840 tbt! if that sounds good, let me know which collectibles you want and when you want me to buy them!

hi, of course!! at a rate of 12 tbt per shroom, the cost will be 840 tbt! if that sounds good, let me know which collectibles you want and when you want me to buy them!
Thanks! Just sent over the tbt! If it’s ok, can I think about my lineup today and get back to you with which exactly? 😇🙏

Back