• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses (SOLD OUT!)

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Year's Party Popper
Dreamy Party Popper
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (1049) +
Temporarily Sold Out!

Hello everyone, I have a huge stockpile of legitimate, breedable blue roses for sale! :D I will be selling them for 2 TBT each (or 400,000 IGB each)! Look forward to doing business with whoever soon! :) I'll be keeping the stock tallied in the thread title above.

~

Last edited:
Hi I hope I’m not bothering you, but can I buy a pair for 4 tbt?

Great! Just give me a heads up when you're ready for me. :)

No worries ^_^ I’m on my way I’ll send over the tbt once I get on the train

Bumping this thread and I added 2 more roses to the stock! :D

Bumping this thread again and I also added an additional 2 roses to the inventory! :D

Hi....are you still available for trade? I need 2 blue roses please! That would be 800,000 igb right?

fc 3454-1353-4540

Hi....are you still available for trade? I need 2 blue roses please! That would be 800,000 igb right?

fc 3454-1353-4540

Hey, I'm available to trade! :D I apologize for missing your VM, I was updating a thread I've been working on. :/ Awesome, 2 roses it is and that is correct! :D Is it alright if I deliver your order? I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Hey, I'm available to trade! :D I apologize for missing your VM, I was updating a thread I've been working on. :/ Awesome, 2 roses it is and that is correct! :D Is it alright if I deliver your order? I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

yes...i have gate open and bells outside. town is bloot

Hi, are you still selling blue roses? If so, I would like to buy 2 please for 4 tbt.

Last edited:
Hi, are you still selling blue roses? If so, I would like to buy 2 please for 4 tbt.

I definitely am! :D Absolutely, but I am currently on vacation and don’t really have the time to trade at the moment (that’s why I haven’t been actively bumping this thread)! I should be available again by Tuesday though (I hope that is not too long of a wait)! :) Is that ok with you? :D

Back