• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses (SOLD OUT!)

Hi! May I have 2 please?

Absolutely! :D I won't be available until 7PM Eastern Standard Time, does that work for you? :) Also, is it ok if I deliver to your town since I am doing new construction in my town currently?

Heya, I'm actually available a little earlier than expected. Would you be able to drop them off now?

Heya, I'm actually available a little earlier than expected. Would you be able to drop them off now?

After I return from the island (looking for hibiscus starts), I'll be on my way! :)

Hi! May i buy 2 roses for 800,000 igb please?

Absolutely! :D Will you still be available in about 30 minutes? I'm currently doing another trade at the moment. Also, is it ok that I deliver the roses? I'm currently doing new construction in my town.

Absolutely! :D Will you still be available in about 30 minutes? I'm currently doing another trade at the moment. Also, is it ok that I deliver the roses? I'm currently doing new construction in my town.

That's perfect! Thank you so much! I'll see you then n_n

gates are now open c: my town should show up as eggville
when you walk in, if you go straight you should see a flower arch and you can set the roses anywhere around there!

gates are now open c: my town should show up as eggville
when you walk in, if you go straight you should see a flower arch and you can set the roses anywhere around there!

Perfect, see you soon! :)

Hi, I just joined the website today, so, very new! Do the IGB mean ingame bells? If so can I get two roses? (for 800k bells correct?)

Back