• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses (SOLD OUT!)

No problem. I'm not in a big rush. I've been trying to grow my own for nearly a year and I've finally given up. :p

Just let me know when you're back and available. Thanks!

Enjoy your vacation! :cool:

No problem. I'm not in a big rush. I've been trying to grow my own for nearly a year and I've finally given up. :p

Just let me know when you're back and available. Thanks!

Enjoy your vacation! :cool:

Thank you for being so understanding, I definitely will! :D

Awesome! :D I’m currently on vacation at the moment, but I should be available late tomorrow the earliest! Is that ok with you? :)

tomorrow is great!! I'm not in a hurry so take your time. Have fun~

Bumping this thread after being out of town for vacation and getting back a couple days ago! :) Destani's order has been completed and Catto's is pending so the stock count has been adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I buy 4? c:

Absolutely! :D Let me know when you are available through PM or VM, I'll be lurking throughout the rest of the night and I will be on a good bit tomorrow as well! I look forward to doing business with you soon! :)

Bumpty bump! lol

EDIT: Added another 2 roses to the stock! :D

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get 4 roses for 8 TBT please? I'm available now :)

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get 4 roses for 8 TBT please? I'm available now :)

Absolutely! :D I unfortunately can't meet at the moment since I'm on campus (which has Wi-Fi that I cannot connect a 3DS to) :/, but I should be available in about 4 hours or so if that works for you (7PM Eastern Standard Time). :)

That may or may not work depending on how my evening goes, but if I am available I'll definitely let you know. I'm more likely to be available closer to 9pm EST, would that work at all?

That may or may not work depending on how my evening goes, but if I am available I'll definitely let you know. I'm more likely to be available closer to 9pm EST, would that work at all?

9PM EST should work perfectly fine! :D Is it alright if I deliver to your town since I am currently doing new construction in my town? :)

Back