• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

I'd like to enter. c:

My favourite popular villager is Beau. He's such a cutie. <3

I'll enter. :) My favorite popular villager is a tie between Beau and Stitches! I love my lazies ❤

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! My favorite popular villager is Merengue, (but I secretly adore Phoebe more)!

Last edited:
Oooh, I'll enter for sure!
My favorite popular villager is Lolly (if she's that popular). If we're talking about Marshal/Merengue/Julian popular, then Marshal, my sweet sweet marshmallow!

I'd like to enter! My favourite popular villager is Tangy. She was the first villager I ever met on my first animal crossing game. I really likes her personality and how she's an orange.

If it's not 2 late to enter my favourite popular villager is...

Francine if she counts as popular
if not...
Merengue

Enter me for today's question:
Favorite popular villager?
It would have to be Julian the smug unicorn because:
A. He's a UNICORN!!!
2. He's currently in my boyfriend's town and I visit him everyday so I feel a friendship starting.
3. His house is so perfectly themed with him.
and D. HE'S A UNICORN!!!!!!
fluffy-5659c2e20fc85f9d834347f9dae7238f.jpg

I have the Animal Crossing 3DS XL. When I first got it I have my nail designer lady paint my nails to match it. Then I went to Japan with my awesome new toy and nails. I felt pretty cool.

1499580_10101607481765622_2087935407_n.jpg

My 3ds color is the AC:NL special edition.
Its white with the animal crossing icons, like the house and tanuki leaf c:

My 3DS XL is just the plain red version.
I would have definitely gotten the A Link Between World's one if it had come out earlier >.>

I have a plain Cosmo Black 3DS, and it has served me well ^-^

Back