• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

There! Updated now! I also got my hands on a prize I think you'll really like today, guys! Wait for the 13th to see...

Hmm, I'll enter, why not!

My favorite bear cub is Maple. Had her in Wild World, and she was such a sweetie.

I'll enter!

My favorite bear cub is Pekoe I have her in my town now C:

I'm entering for this question:
Today's question:
Favorite bear villager? (Both cubs and big bears!)

Definitely Pekoe. She's really cute and I identify with her a lot. If I were a villager, I'd probably be Pekoe.

I'd like to enter please, I think my favourite bear is Poncho :3

I would like to enter please, my favorite bear would probably be Maple. She was one of my starters :)

I'd like to enter. My favourite bear is Kody, don't really know why. Haven't had a lot of bears I guess.

I'll enter!
My favorite bear is Kody, he was in my CF town and I loved him so much! Now I'm just wishing that he will move into my NL town.

Defintly Maple Waple so cute with her eyes and colour scheme
Please enter me!

Please enter me for today!
Favorite bear would have to be the cub Vladimir! I like to pretend he's an expat from Soviet Russia but still holds onto his communist ideals. He calls you "comrade" and offers your vodka and Beef Stroganov.

I was so sad when he left my boyfriend's town, I guess he could never get use to our capitalist lifestyle and moved back home. Proshchaniye my friend!!! :(

I would like to enter for December 11/12th! :)

My favorite bear villager is Beardo!! Because he's so weird. Haha.

Teddy is pretty rad.
Please enter me vuv

Last edited:
Back