• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

Day 5

I would say my favorite game other than Animal Crossing is Pokemon! So hard to choose actually!

I'm entering!

I love pokemon and the one professor layton game that I've played on the 3DS. Other than that, probably Guild Wars 2 on the pc.

My favorite game other than Animal Crossing has to be Kingdom Hearts it was just a child hood classic for like I was 5 when it came out and I just have been following the series ever since. So it's definetly in my top 5

My favorite game is Pokemon Ruby. I spent years playing it on my Game Boy, and enjoyed every minute of it. ^-^

Thanks for the entries! First post has been updated with yesterday's winner and a new day! ^v^

I'd love to enter! I really need some new art..
My fave villager has to be either Genji or Marshal. I've fallen to the marshal-fever!

I'd like to enter! My favorite villager is Hazel :)

I'm in for today!

Today's question:
Who is your favorite villager?

Today's prize:
Art by Bon!

Although picking favorites seems mean....It's a close call between them all! But I think I'll have to go with felicity, she was my bff in City Folk (actually she still lives there) and I was so happy to "move" her into my NL town.

I'd like to enter please! My favourite villager is Fauna (with Molly very close behind!) <3

Back