• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bon's countdown calendar giveaway... [important news]

Just a question, would this Art winner have to wait until you're done with the other Art requests (from your other thread) or would they they theirs done first?

Enter me please! My favourite villager is Lolly. She is my bff in my town. So very sweet and cute. <3

thank you!

Stitches is my favourite. I had him in my town in ww and instantly fell in love with him it's my goal to get him in this game. Haven't got him yet though. :(

This...is so cool ;u;/
omg fav villager...well overall I might have to go with Buck from WW, or apollo. As of now it's bob ;u;

Entering ~

My absolute favorite villager has to be Peanut <3 ~

I love her peppy 'tude and adorable facial expressions! She always brings me oranges when she comes to visit my house, hehe.

P.S. She's the only original villager left in my town since the release of ACNL.

Day 6. ^^

My favorite villager is Maple, she's a cute little teddy. (Although, it's realy really depressing when she's sick & shivers) D:
I felt so bad when she was sick ;o;

I'd like to enter c:
My favourite villager... This is a hard one, but I suppose I'd have to say O'hare, just cause he cracks me up with his stupid little hat, like oh my god he is such a freaking hipster it's so funny and. I love it.

Last edited:
I'd like to enter.

Graham is my favorite villager because he shares the same tastes as me: Technology, Bubblegum, and Cardboard.

Just a question, would this Art winner have to wait until you're done with the other Art requests (from your other thread) or would they they theirs done first?

Sorry for being unclear on the whole commission deal. I will do them, both commissions and raffle art, in bulk during the holidays. I should've updated you sooner, but I've had a whole bunch of exams and scoolwork the last months and I've barely had time. Sorry! <3

As for the rest of you, thanks for all the entries!

I would like to enter for December 6th!

My favorite villager of all time is Kiki! :) But my favorite current villager is Fauna.

Could I please enter? :3
I have a hard time choosing between my faves, but the top 3 are Rosie, Goldie and Ankha. They're all so cute!!! If I HAVE to choose a fave though, it would be Goldie, for her kindness and cuteness :3

I'm so sorry guys, but today has really been busy and I haven't been able to update. Just to make it easier for everyone, the current raffle is extended to the 7th as well and there will be two winners. c:

Another delay... Well, what can I say, I don't feel very well these days. First post updated.

Back